Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
davymcfc said:
I think that was his point.
I saw that, no harm in adding to it ?
Sorry, I just liked the idea of mammutly turning up for the game tomorrow with no one else there thinking what the fuck is going on?

If we come out and play like we did against United then I think we could get something from this game, if we lose though as long as we put some effort in and give it a good go I won't be too upset.

abu13 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Does anyone know if Merlin trained today?
I hope so but there I no way that I would start with him, play Nasri and brin Silva on after 70 minutes, we need player who are fully fit and match sharp.

I agree, he has been out nearly a month now hasn't he? You can't start him against Bayern after being out that long, plus Nasri has been in great form recently.

Navas should play on the other wing as his pace and directness has brought something we haven't had in the past few seasons and in my opinion he has improved the first XI.

Maybe its just me, but I don't get the same feeling of impending doom about this game as some people seem to have.

We're good at home, and Bayern aren't as good as they were, I don't think we should fear them, respect them yes, but fear them no we shoulodn't.

I think we are more than capable of winning the game, need to start well, defend well, and most importantly take our chances. I hope we can avoid losing because it will put pressure on the 2 games against CSKA, but a defeat won't be a disaster, unless its a heavy one obviously.

I gave up predicting City a long time ago, but I see no reason why we shouldn't go into the game with conficence.

can we get a pint at city square on wens?

-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 pm --

can we get a pint at city square on wens?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 pm --<br /><br />can we get a pint at city square on wens?

I think we will do them,fuck arsenal did at the allianz when they were shit, You want to know why the atmosphere is shit in our place? Just look at this thread so called fans shit themselves if we come up against anyone decent, so grow a pair and give your support to the club that came from the depts of despair and look at us now?? Not bad ehh

cleavers said:
Maybe its just me, but I don't get the same feeling of impending doom about this game as some people seem to have.

We're good at home, and Bayern aren't as good as they were, I don't think we should fear them, respect them yes, but fear them no we shoulodn't.

I think we are more than capable of winning the game, need to start well, defend well, and most importantly take our chances. I hope we can avoid losing because it will put pressure on the 2 games against CSKA, but a defeat won't be a disaster, unless its a heavy one obviously.

I gave up predicting City a long time ago, but I see no reason why we shouldn't go into the game with conficence.

I expect the team to be totally focused on this game and they will concentrate 100% - especially after the supposed bollocking Manuel gave them after Villa

I didn't hear about the bollocking Pellegrini gave them, but it would have done no harm.

I personally have a good feeling about this game. We tend to get up for the big teams. Navas should play; as much for his speed helping in defense as in attack. He may be a great foil for Ribery. As others have said, start Clichy over Kolarov, Negredo with Aguero up front and bring Dzeko and Merlin on as needed in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.