Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammutly said:
teddykgb said:
davymcfc said:
I would be surprised if anyone even turned up tomorrow. Well apart from mammutly.

imagine how pissed he's going to be at Fernandinho's performance, like he was invisible out there

If we win tomorrow, I will be delighted and if Fernandinho has a great game in the process, I'll also be delighted.

Never mind delighted, if we win tomorrow and Ferny has a stormer it'll be a fucking miracle.

Cant say i expect Bayern to lose but it wont be easy, i see a 2-0 win for Bayern. Sadly Javi Martinez isnt fit yet but im hoping Lahm moves back to RB cause i am not sold on Rafhina against Man C's top class wingers.....

BayernMan said:
Cant say i expect Bayern to lose but it wont be easy, i see a 2-0 win for Bayern. Sadly Javi Martinez isnt fit yet but im hoping Lahm moves back to RB cause i am not sold on Rafhina against Man C's top class wingers.....
Rafinha isn't the best defensively, but we don't have a true left winger to exploit him either.

Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
teddykgb said:
imagine how pissed he's going to be at Fernandinho's performance, like he was invisible out there

If we win tomorrow, I will be delighted and if Fernandinho has a great game in the process, I'll also be delighted.

Never mind delighted, if we win tomorrow and Ferny has a stormer it'll be a fucking miracle.

If we win tomorrow, I'll be disgusted with City, they've sold me a ticket for Wednesday night !

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:

If we win tomorrow, I'll be disgusted with City, they've sold me a ticket for Wednesday night !
I think that was his point.

BayernMan said:

I wouldn't be suprised us losing, but we will at least score at home I would of thought.

I think as City fans we know the best team around is coming to town and are likely to win, but we just want to see us put in a top shift to give us something to be proud of and a foundation to build on, but with our strike force I would want us to at least get a goal.

Pack the midfield and play on 1 striker. If healthy, it should be Aguero.

Hart
Micah..Kompany..Nastasic..Clichy
..........................Fernandihno..............
Navas........(Silva/Jovetic)....Yaya........Nasri
............................Aguero.................................

Depending on health, Silva and if not Jovetic. This is probably one of the best ball control teams out there. We need to match them. We have the talent to do it.

Rammy Blue said:
Does anyone know if Merlin trained today?
I hope so but there I no way that I would start with him, play Nasri and brin Silva on after 70 minutes, we need player who are fully fit and match sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.