Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people seem to think that expressing anything other than unbridled optimism is somehow "having a go" at the club.

I will be there tonight, but my opinion is that we will need to be better than we have been so far these season to get a result. That's not being critical, just expressing a view that I hold as realistic.

Do I hope/want/pray that we can do it? Of course I do. I'm just not pretending that it will need anything less than our absolute best performance to achieve.

mammutly said:
Some people seem to think that expressing anything other than unbridled optimism is somehow "having a go" at the club.

I will be there tonight, but my opinion is that we will need to be better than we have been so far these season to get a result. That's not being critical, just expressing a view that I hold as realistic.

Do I hope/want/pray that we can do it? Of course I do. I'm just not pretending that it will need anything less than our absolute best performance to achieve.
Completely agree - the way we have defended this season does not fill me with optimism. But I will be there cheering the team on and hoping they perform as they can do, just hope Kolorov is not playing.

mammutly said:

I agree and I am not sure if Ducado is a moderator or not but he could easily have said I disagree and this is why as opposed to inferring I am a wind up merchant and on this forum for an agenda of sorts.

I expect better from moderators or from Ducado himself as he shown in the past he is more than capable of.

Their is a world of difference between being a pessimist for the sake of it and holding a view you think is realistic.

Its the confusion between the two that is a significant factor as to why most threads get personal as opposed to discussed peoples thought on how they think we will go and in this case the best side in Europe at present and a big test as to how we might go in this competition this year.

Arsenal passed with flying colours last night and I hope our side can do us proud tonight but as mentioned I have no reason to be optimistic re the result.

Well were winnning this one,we will have a slick city side playing today which at the end of the match will leave us with question that y can't we play like that week in week out,yes I said it were winning this one

Sooooooooooo muuuuuuuch negativity fellow blues. Simply go along and watch City playing arguably the best team in Europe and enjoy it whatever the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.