Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

We have always shown good spirit and battle at home, against Real we fought til the end. Against Dortmund we were lucky but kept going. It is a game we wouldn't be shocked to lose, with that group I would be aiming to qualify but in 2nd behind Bayern. So the side have nothing to lose. Gain a point or 3 then it would be incredible and leave us in fantastic shape. Would be awesome to win and leave us needing 4 points to qualify with 4 games left including CSKA and Plzen at home. I can't see CSKA beating Plzen twice so that is why I think 10points will be enough this time around.

I went to the Audi cup and thought we played well against them and could have won it given a less partisan ref. although a friendly, I think if we can play with a similar tempo to the derby we should be able to at least get a draw...

Would love to beat the German cunts tho!

Still undecided whether to go it will cost me £73 for me and my lad , don't know JD I can justify or afford that

Us 4 went last night, but cant justify nearly £150 for next weeks CL game. Sorry City you have priced us out and were local so travel costs arent much. First it was daft away prices now daft home prices in Europe, thats preventing us supporting our team. Will feel sad when next wednesday comes along, but a roof over our heads and food come first. As for this 3 games for £99 offer its fine if you can afford it, would cost us £288, which is a lot to fork out at once. Heres hoping City take another look at prices should we progress but if they sell out i doubt it.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm --<br /><br />Us 4 went last night, but cant justify nearly £150 for next weeks CL game. Sorry City you have priced us out and were local so travel costs arent much. First it was daft away prices now daft home prices in Europe, thats preventing us supporting our team. Will feel sad when next wednesday comes along, but a roof over our heads and food come first. As for this 3 games for £99 offer its fine if you can afford it, would cost us £288, which is a lot to fork out at once. Heres hoping City take another look at prices should we progress but if they sell out i doubt it.

Gingers Dad said:
The club have got the pricing structure for the champions league group games badly wrong. 33k tops for the other two games. I'm sorry but they must employ some proper muppets at City
Your guess won't even be correct with a 10k error margin.

Minimum, 44k. I still think it will be a sell out

hopefully 1000's of empty seats, the people setting the prices have no idea.

When many people have to work one whole day, to buy just one ticket, never mind for the family then something is very wrong.

no doubt the ground will be full of camera flashing tourist's though, just what platini and his kind wanted.

I will be there . With hotel , travel , match ticket and beer and food it will cost me around £250. A lot of money but thats modern football. I do think our owners are doing everything possible to make it an affordabel experience for the average fan but unfortunately they have to meet fair play criteria as well so it's a balancing act. Considering where we have been in my 42 years of being a City fan then I am happy to pay it should I be able to afford it. If I couldn't afford it I'd watch it on TV and I'd hope no one judged me for doing so , as I won't judge anyone that can't make it.

The Champions League atmospheres have been poor so far. We see to lose some of the hard core for these games and replace them with Champions League tourists. I hope this changes over time or the 'tourists' become hard core blues themselves.

Bayern are undoubetdly one of the top 3 teams in Europe right now. I've a feeling we'll beat them and that this could be the signal our time at the top table has arrived. Up the Blues !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.