Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

paul.manc said:
Anyone know when information about ticket prices and points etc will be released?

In about 2 months?

Re: bayern munich

It's cost me over £80 to take me and my two lads. I can't really afford it but couldn't tell them they couldn't go watch us play the champions of europe.
Not told the mrs how much it cost so I don't get any ear ache from her.

Anyone watch the Bundesliga?

I know they are top but how are they playing. They have won 5 and drew 1 with the draw coming when they rested players for the super cup. So presume they are looking pretty dominant. Only time i watched them this season was v Chelsea and they werent amazing

johnmc said:

I know they are top but how are they playing. They have won 5 and drew 1 with the draw coming when they rested players for the super cup. So presume they are looking pretty dominant. Only time i watched them this season was v Chelsea and they werent amazing

According to the match report in The Guardian the other day, they've started to hit form:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/23/bayern-munich-schalke-improvement-humble" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ent-humble</a>

Ric said:
johnmc said:

According to the match report in The Guardian the other day, they've started to hit form:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/23/bayern-munich-schalke-improvement-humble" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ent-humble</a>

Oh great. From that report our styles seem remarkably similar

Im going but can fully understand why people would stay away from this at the prices set. I cant understand why people didnt fancy last night at £15 though

This really is a massive game playing the current champs. I saw a couple of interesting stats the other day. City have never lost a game when Kun has scored, so lets hope he is firing in this game. Also City has scored in 53 consecutive games at home, so I am confident that we can score. I guess it's a matter of whether we score more than them.

I have a good feeling for the weekend and this game. There seems to be an incredible vibe and bond within the team at the moment. You can see it on the pitch when they all celebrate a goal.

I really hope that City supporters turn out in force for this game. The atmosphere will be amazing. By the way I didn't know the tickets were so expensive, so I can understand that it presents a problem for some.

Im going as I wouldn't miss it for the world, the problem for me at least is at 48 quid it is to dear to bring the Mrs as she doesn't appreciate it enough to be spending 50 quid, she would rather get her hair done! the club have again priced out certain people unfortunately.

Im just one person but surely it would be better if every one person had someone who would come and watch at a reasonable cost.

I hate all this 'I'd Take a draw bollocks'

At home we should be scared of noone and are quite capable of beating any team in the world

If anything...Bayern should be the ones bricking it coming to fortress Eastlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.