Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

marco said:
not 100% sure but i thought the prices were governed by uefa

nothing to do with uefa.

surely it's more beneficial for city to have a partisan crowd roaring the team on, but sadly not, pounds and pence are more crucial.

We haven't had one of these ticket price moaning threads in a while

Wondering how the 3 matches bundle is £99 but the bayern match is £53. A fair amount but are watching the team take on the European champions

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Wondering how the 3 matches bundle is £99 but the bayern match is £53. A fair amount but are watching the team take on the European champions

Bayern price in the £99 bundle is £43, same as the Cup scheme. The individual matchday prices are £48 (£53 in Level 2 East and West).

fathellensbellend said:
hopefully 1000's of empty seats, the people setting the prices have no idea.

When many people have to work one whole day, to buy just one ticket, never mind for the family then something is very wrong.

no doubt the ground will be full of camera flashing tourist's though, just what platini and his kind wanted.
Yeah £99 for 3 matches is fucking awful in the CL.

I hope there aren't 1000's of empty seats as that won't help the team will it.

it would be fair to assume that munich is probably the most attractive fixture in Europe at the moment, and yet 1000 of seats remain unsold, it doesn't take Einstein to work out what the problem is.

accepting the club need to maximise revenue, but progress in the competition is surely more important, having 45000 partizan city fans would surely help the cause more than a ground full of tourists.

Pay day on Friday. We have a thread like this before every Champions League game yet we always get pretty close to selling out. This will be no different

That deal where they done all 3 for 90 odd pounds was a good'n. i would have been all over that if I could go .

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Bayern price in the £99 bundle is £43, same as the Cup scheme. The individual matchday prices are £48 (£53 in Level 2 East and West).

Either way you look at it 99 notes for 3 games of top football is not the end of the world. If I could do midweek I would be all over that like a cheap suit

kp789 said:
This is why I have to pick and choose my matches. Madrid cost £35.

We were as good as out of the comp then though . Bit of a nothing game really .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.