Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

blueparrot said:
Keep seeing this statement everytime this argument comes up, just wondered where it comes from don't see why Manchester would be considered one of the poorest areas of the country, there are plenty of other parts of the country that have pockets of poverty don't think from what Iv'e seen Manchester or its suburbs are the worst.
Fan surveys which include self-reported income, it depends on who's in the league at the time where we rank exactly; if there are a lot of northern clubs in the league at the time we move up past the Middlesbrough's, Blackburn's, Bolton's and Wigan's of the world obviously. However, we are never in the top half of the league in terms of income - which is where all the other English clubs who have recently played Champions League football are, especially Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs who have the highest incomes of them all.

fathellensbellend said:
jrb said:
Both 3rd tiers have been closed on the seat planner.

Either City have had an amazing rush for tickets for both 3rd tiers since last night, or City are doing their usual trick of forcing buyers to buy seats on levels 1 and 2 before opening up the seats in the 3rd tiers once again. Basically filling levels 1 and 2 to make the ground look full.

TBH I can't believe it 's got to this for such a big and important game. :-(

our fans are shit, they should forego paying their mortgage and feeding the family, and spend all their disposable income and more for 90 minutes of entertainment which they can easily see on the tv. I cannot understand whats up with these people, are they not aware that city will only make about 30 million from the champions league. I am just disappointed that tickets started at 48 quid, and 25 for juniors, surely a more realistic figure would have been 75 quid, that way football can take virtually every penny of these "so called supporters"

tragically these stays aways are totally unaware "that this is the price you HAVE to pay if you want top class football", I just don't understand why they are not putting 20p in a jar every 10 minutes for the next five years and cutting out such luxuries as eating and clothing, these fans don't deserve the chance to see Bayern munich.

I for one wouldn't miss it for the world, as it's an honour to see players who earn in 2 days what it take me a year to earn, sadly too many of our fans are out of touch

Well said fatty. For the first time ever I've been priced out of watching my club so will not be at the Bayern game. No pay rise for 4 years, like many others I'm sure, but ticket prices keep on rising.

Need to pay for 3 away league games before the end of the year & would much rather spend what little spare cash I have on that. Domestic football will always take precedence over the over-hyped, over-priced Champs League for me any day of the week.

I didn't go last night and won't be doing any CC games.

Bayern is the 2nd biggest home game of season for me behind the rags.

I can't understand anyone who would choose Everton at home over this if you had a choice.

No regular near me is going though.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I went to the Audi cup and thought we played well against them and could have won it given a less partisan ref. although a friendly, I think if we can play with a similar tempo to the derby we should be able to at least get a draw...

Would love to beat the German ***** tho!

Bayern is not Germany[WINKING FACE]

I really think City can get a result against them. One week, three games and 12 goals that's the point. We've got a brilliant strike force. Don't think about their players. Just see how good City really is[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I didn't go last night and won't be doing any CC games.

Bayern is the 2nd biggest home game of season for me behind the rags.

I can't understand anyone who would choose Everton at home over this if you had a choice.

No regular near me is going though.

I suppose it depends whether you've paid out for SC's for the family mate.

fathellensbellend said:
hopefully 1000's of empty seats, the people setting the prices have no idea.

When many people have to work one whole day, to buy just one ticket, never mind for the family then something is very wrong.

no doubt the ground will be full of camera flashing tourist's though, just what platini and his kind wanted.
You want thousands of empty seats at the game , is this so you can sit there all smug saying `I told you so`. What sort of city fan are you exactly ? oh got it , no need to answer, BELLEND, how very apt.

Got my ticket on Monday and there didn't seem to be loads left. I do think, as others have said, that we might have quite a few tourists for this one., but there should be more than enough real fans to make the atmosphere.

Yeah, sales have picked up. Half of the South Stand was yellow (considerable) availability the other day. Only the Family Stand (as usual) needs to get moving.

r76OIzk.jpg

Who's joining me for a pint and a chinwag?<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Yeah, sales have picked up. Half of the South Stand was yellow (considerable) availability the other day. Only the Family Stand (as usual) needs to get moving.

r76OIzk.jpg
The 3rd tier will go green soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.