Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

Hi Spike , how is the overnight stay selling .Keen to book 2 places but can' commit for another week ( due to work commitments ) , can you give an update on remaining places please , may be a good idea for everyone

Re: bayern munich

Skashion said:
andyhinch said:
Skashion said:
£48 is the reason. I can't blame anyone who doesn't turn up.
I was surprised at the price tbh, still going though.
I am but I'm not surprised that such a price isn't drawing the biggest crowd and I'm certainly not going to have a go at my fellow blues who don't go. We're successful now so we play (can expect to play) more games than ever at higher prices than ever, real wages are going down still and City have one of the poorest fanbases in the league.

I'm not having a go at the club either and there are many positive initiatives - low prices for U16s, value seasoncards, £300 seasoncards promised when the extension is completed.

I'm just trying to explain the situation as I see it and why I'm not going to have a go at people who don't turn up.

I really want to be at this one but the price is putting me off. I realise it's a 'glamour' tie but fuck me, fifty notes for 90 minutes footy is hard for me to justify.
What does the price work out at for ST/Cup scheme members?

stonerblue said:
Skashion said:
andyhinch said:
I was surprised at the price tbh, still going though.
I am but I'm not surprised that such a price isn't drawing the biggest crowd and I'm certainly not going to have a go at my fellow blues who don't go. We're successful now so we play (can expect to play) more games than ever at higher prices than ever, real wages are going down still and City have one of the poorest fanbases in the league.

I'm not having a go at the club either and there are many positive initiatives - low prices for U16s, value seasoncards, £300 seasoncards promised when the extension is completed.

I'm just trying to explain the situation as I see it and why I'm not going to have a go at people who don't turn up.

I really want to be at this one but the price is putting me off. I realise it's a 'glamour' tie but fuck me, fifty notes for 90 minutes footy is hard for me to justify.
£43 for my ticket
£48 if buying it for the one match

squirtyflower said:
stonerblue said:
Skashion said:

£43 for my ticket

not much of a difference then really.
Hopefully one of my ST mates will be unable to go.

LoveCity said:
Yeah, sales have picked up. Half of the South Stand was yellow (considerable) availability the other day. Only the Family Stand (as usual) needs to get moving.

r76OIzk.jpg

Apparently the Family stand was full of tourists for the Madrid game last season. I was in the Kippax and there were shit loads in there too.
From what I've heard, 1894 are planning a Card Display in the Family stand. Not having a pop at them, I think it's fantastic, the effort they put in. But, to plan this in the Family stand, is a bit of a risk.

squirtyflower said:
stonerblue said:
Skashion said:

£43 for my ticket

I joined the cup scheme and have had £78 taken for this match (mine and Inchy juniors tickets)

Am i right in assuming that i'll be paying much less for the Plezen and CSKA matches to keep in line with the £99 price or have i missed a trick by joining the cup scheme?

Can someone tell me when tickets to the game are going to go on sale?

I have a problem with logging into my account on the OS (phoned up and twice sorted this previously for wembley days yet it's still happening) so i can't see for myself.

Also if anyone has a best guess as to what kind of range of loyalty points should be able to get a ticket that would be great.

Thanks.

3rdTierEastStand said:
Can someone tell me when tickets to the game are going to go on sale?

I have a problem with logging into my account on the OS (phoned up and twice sorted this previously for wembley days yet it's still happening) so i can't see for myself.

Also if anyone has a best guess as to what kind of range of loyalty points should be able to get a ticket that would be great.

Thanks.

Logging into your account isn't going to tell you. They will announce it on the OS like usual.

Biffo123 said:
Hi Spike , how is the overnight stay selling .Keen to book 2 places but can' commit for another week ( due to work commitments ) , can you give an update on remaining places please , may be a good idea for everyone
Communication hasn't been the best from Spikes end for this trip. I've emailed them about the Hotel a couple of times without reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.