Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

stimo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Just booked Hotel Royal, next to the station, £27 a night each for 3 of us.

Can't wait now

Looks like you got a better deal than me there, we paid 24 a night but the hotel ain't as nice as that. Looks like most blues are staying around the train station anyway, the Monday night in the augustiner keller is gonna be banging!
love the night before the game at a euro!!

Agreed mate and I think with a lot of people staying over the weekend the monday night should be class

Carl_Man_City said:
Just booked Hotel Royal, next to the station, £27 a night each for 3 of us.

Can't wait now
Me and the missus are staying there, unfortunately can only do a one night trip due to lack of holidays.

aka blue jambo said:
the Eurostars Grand Central
is one of the 'secret hotels'on lastminute
comes in at about £90 a room inc breakfast .... decent deal

oh and use discount code SEPTEMBER10 for an extra 10% off any hotel through lastminute

Thank you very much for this! Got it for £76 with the discount (no breakfast), seems like a great deal.

Much appreciated.

Booked Eurostar Grand Central through Last Minute secret hotels thanks to this thread!!

What flights is everyone on

I'm Lufthansa 7am Monday out from Manchester

and 3pm Back on Weds

Cost me £250 all in for flights from Manchester and 2 nights hotel

Del_Bosque said:
Booked Eurostar Grand Central through Last Minute secret hotels thanks to this thread!!

and 3pm Back on Weds

Same hotel and same flights, paid more than that though, where did you get flights for approx. £100?

Del_Bosque said:

and 3pm Back on Weds

we leave Manchester sunday morning back early Thursday we booked the grand central through lastminute secret hotels

kenzie115 said:
Del_Bosque said:

and 3pm Back on Weds

Same hotel and same flights, paid more than that though, where did you get flights for approx. £100?

Well me and my mate are going

Flights were £172 each with Lufthansa

and Twin Room was £153 for 2 nights between 2 of us so works out under £250 each for hotel and flights

Del_Bosque said:
kenzie115 said:
Del_Bosque said:

and 3pm Back on Weds

Well me and my mate are going

Flights were £172 each with Lufthansa

and Twin Room was £153 for 2 nights between 2 of us so works out under £250 each for hotel and flights

Ah, fair play. Sounds like there'll be a fair few blues in the Grand Central, should get it rocking. Although I think we're the only two (three) on those flights that have posted in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.