Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Stop fucking blaming mancini , last year you were moaning he was to negative this year he goes for it and you are still moaning , blame the fucking players only Joe could be happy to pick up his wages tonight ,as for that corned beef eating twat Fuck off and die you ****

lastmanback said:
Mancini fucked up simple as that. His team selection was wrong from the start.
NDJ brought on with view to steady ship. Tevez would have been brought on shortly after. His refusal to play is indefensible. He should be transferred to EDS squad where he cannot he cannot influence our main goals of premiership

Play the **** next home game so we can let him know how we feel.

Then sue him for the loss of value like Chelsea did with Mutu.

Stop fucking blaming mancini , last year you were moaning he was to negative this year he goes for it and you are still moaning , blame the fucking players only Joe could be happy to pick up his wages tonight ,as for that corned beef eating twat Fuck off and die you ****

we were supposed to be going to let tevez go cheaper to a corinthians than any european club in jan so he can be closer to home,we need to get tough now and show the twat that he can not take the piss out of the club

Reading the comments and got to about page 4 before deciding to buy a gun and shoot myself.

We've witnessed the best football I've ever seen in the last few weeks, and the wole world is falling apart because we lost at Bayern Munich....you know, that side that has won the competition a few times...and been close a few other times.

The reports are already stating this is a dose of reality for city.

It's the negative folk on here that need the doses of reality

Get a grip

@OliverKayTimes
Oliver Kay
Mancini says in post-match press conf that Tevez will never - never - play for Man City again<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm --<br /><br />being made a laughing stock over tevez always about him :/ tonights made me realise how far behind we are (as i kinda knew that already) but not ready for champs league

mein gott in himmel there thats another fukin german lesson for us tonight totaly gutted second to everything after 25mins some guys out there who have an overinflated opinion of their own abilities----- no dig no heart---- an tonight no use all in all a bit of a lesson

Hydemcfc said:
Judging the reaction of the players to the substitutions i would guess that Mancini has lost the dressing room. The pictures of what appeared to be happening on the bench did not make happy watching. If it's true that Tevez refused to come on it speaks volumes on the lack of respect that the players have for the management.

This is my biggest fear and I suspect the gutter media will run with this at every opportunity. Mancini needs to be strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.