Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

I don't want to come here and brag so please dont take this as me bragging after my team wins.

But one of my first posts was that the reason Bayern was going to win was because of our stamina and team unity. Mainly the amount of work historically all Bayern teams put in and that's the difference between Champions league and other competitions.

You need players like Schweinsteiger/Gustavo/Lahm/Rafinha to put in that work rate (full backs and box to box midfielders need to run the most). I think Heckneyes experience also outshone there, our weekend game vs Leverkusen we worked hard early and got two goals and then just coasted through the game whereas you guys had an intense game with Everton.

I think thats the case with a lot of PL top teams is that center of the pitch is pretty weak and people need to realize that the key in the modern game are the CM's, look at Barca (Xavi/Iniesta/Fabregas), Real Madrid (Alonso, Sahin, Khedira).

And then you look at Manchester City (De Jong is great but I do not rate Barry or Milner), Chelsea (Ramires is OK, Lampard is beyond his prime, Essien WAS a beast), Manchester United (Fletcher and Carrick are BAD, the new guy is decent but still untested).

You guys played really well the first thirty minutes but It is hard to maintain that type of pace vs Bayern/Barca/Madrid without excellent pressing tactics (which we have implemented this season).

Tevez is an absolute **** if what is being reported is true. I hope no one touches him with a barge pole & he rots in the reserves. We should fuck this little arsehole over.

Anyone who says Mancini has lost the dressing room is OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. We are JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE having scored a SHITLOAD of goals. We played BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH tonight, one of the best teams in the world and for a while, we competed until we simply got unlucky from some ref decisions. Sure I don't agree with the subs, but I cant think of anyone who would do a better job than Mancini. As for Tevez? He can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

lastmanback said:
Mancini fucked up simple as that. His team selection was wrong from the start.

Don't agree! Had Tevez come on as second sub then maybe we could have got some pride back.

For the first goal Yaya needed to be closer to Ribery and block the shot. Imo, De Jong wouldn't have made that mistake.

The substitutions made sense to me. Mancini said he brought on De Jong b/c it was important to not concede a third and we needed control in midfield. He wanted to bring Tevez on then BUT THE FUCKER SAID NO!!!! DISGRACEFUL, you ****!

How can you criticise Mancini's tactics when up until we conceded the soft goals, we looked top?

The goal before half time demoralised us and when the whole team is morally fucked, no manager can fix that. And then Bayern did what they do best, hold the ball in the second time. Let time run off, pass it back to keeper, etc. We were just fucked after that second goal.

Hart had a superb night, kept the score from going much worse. Good job Joe, you were focused the whole night.

I can take the strops and altercations with Mancini but refusing to play is inexcusable

Get the FUCK out of this club, Carlos.

BosnianDiamond said:
Very disappointed in team's performance, there was absolutely no silver lining. The entire team looked hopeless after the score. Tactis were totally wrong against Bayern away and should have had NDJ in the game to start. Silva and Nasri appear redundant most times. I can't blame Aguero and Dzeko too much because the midfield was getting dominated.

I'm extremely disappointed with Dzeko for losing his composure and making his manager look bad. He should know better than that. I've never seen him do that before.

127296904.jpg

Great post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.