Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Carlos Tevez , you are a f--ging disgrace, call yourself a footballer...you spoil 't little c--t.

Manchester city......sue the prick for breach of contract..take his money away...send him back to the gutter.

We do not need the money...hold the chits contract run it into the ground ...Sue,sue, sue

No one is bigger than our club...f-ck him!!

They'll be still those that defend Tevez and its sad.

Everytime I have put something negative about him its either deleted or dismissed. Now maybe people will realise why I don;t clap or cheer him. He wouldn;t be here if anyone else wanted him. When will people realise that he's not this hero who can do no wrong. He is a disgrace and I hope he gets fined and then.

No one is bigger than Man City. Forget the past look at the future and do you want players who refuse to play ???

Ive never heard of such a thing. he is a disgrace. I don;t want him anywhere near City again. He can rot somewhere. We are within our rights to fine him and make his life hell.

didn't really think we would win this...glad we started with an attacking attitude and we were unlucky not to score in first half. Bayern played with confidence and quality but they were a little lucky.
But both yaya & aguero particularly played massively under there capabilities.

Thought dejong could have come on for nasri but appreciate mancinis problem with the midfield especially when the plan was obviously to bring tevez on shortly after !

Bayern just played it out of us in the second half with pure skill & experience.

Still so proud to be there and looking forward to more,this season and next ! Especially bayern at home.

ramsdale4 said:
He swapped dzeko for aguero, pushed Yaya further forward and put NDJ in Yaya's place. Nothing wrong with the substitutions. What else could ue do we Tevez refusing to play?!

Dont think it happened like that, think he made the first sub and then Tevez spat his dummy out but hey we are just speculating here. Think Yaya and Barry were way of the pace and were found wanting tonight. We need a top class centre back to partner Kompany, JL should have had his chance tonight but I dont think he is good enough really. We also need another top class central midfielder to partner NDJ...hopefully Hargreaves can be that man this season :) The future is still very bright :)

Carlos Tevez- get the fuck out of my club you sad excuse of a human being. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are nothing more than a puppet controlled by a used fucking car salesman. You write headlines for sure, but all the fucking wrong ones. You have not the cranial capability or intellect to think for yourself. Every move you make is the calculated move of your advisor and not someone who recognises what should be done. You will NEVER be as popular as Messi. You will NEVER be as good as Messi. You will NEVER be lauded like Messi. You will NEVER achieve the same commercial capability as Messi. Why? Because you are a selfish, deluded individual who does not really appreciate what side of his bread is buttered. You are lead by your nose by Kia, like a swine herder leads a prize boar around a market. He prostitutes you to the highest bidder and I am sickened we fell for it. I've defended you and given you the benefit of the doubt. You have been indulged by my club and we have supported it 100% in order to help you make the transition from red to Blue. But you can go and get fucked. No matter how many goals you have scored for us, you are nothing better than dog shit; a selfish, megalomaniac with Messianic tendencies. But you are not the Messiah, you are a very naughty boy. I don't wish pain or injury on anyone, but I do wish (not with pain or injury) your career nosedives to nothing you pathetic excuse for a human. You are a coward sir, with a huge yellow stripe painted large down your back. If you had the capacity to ruminate on your career, you would see just how successful and wealthy you could have become by keeping your head down and working hard rather than allowing yourself to become the tool of a car salesman. For shame. Instead you are content on playing well for 12 months, then falling out with everyone before demanding move after move after move, crying like a baby to the press for sympathy. "My family are so far away" - I tell you what, keep your cock in your trousers and maybe you'd get that sympathy. Puppet; nothing but a puppet. You are not man. To use your own language, you are nothing more than a whinging, moaning, bitching "puta"! I would happily kick you all the way back to El Apache and kick you a couple of more times again just for good measure. The contempt I feel for you now is normally reserved for the dregs of society - the benefit scroungers, the thieves, the muggers, the granny beaters and such. I don't necessarily want role models, but you are nothing to look up to. Messi is 1,000,000,000,000 times more a human being than you. Get back to your dust bowl pitches. I hope you never kick a ball, at least in Europe, ever again in your career. SIN VERGUENZA!

Yaya Toure - probably his worst game for us tonight.

Gareth Barry - I'll immediately buck the trend and say he was superb.

Defence - much work to be done; eg second goal from the freekick, Joe Hart screams for two in the wall, we get one.

Silva - systematically fouled again.

Nasri - missing in action.

Kolo - wrong game to bring him back in my view.

Mancini - staunch defender of the boss as we all know. Tonight is the first time I've questioned his decisions. (1) Kolo in for Lescott - hindsight or genuine bad decision, I don't know; but I certainly wouldn't have upset a 'settled' back four. (2) Dzeko for De Jong - I know we were being overrun in midfield, but I'm not sure this was the right change. For me it should have been Nasri who went missing. Everything else lies at Tevez's feet so will not question.

Officials - two cast iron penalties in the first half in my view. Look at the 52nd minute and you will see a Bayern defender put Aguerro in a headlock, but apparently this is no foul. The officials tonight proved the age old Madison Square Garden principal that if you want to beat the champ on points at the Garden, you have to knock him out.

Verdict:

City great for first 33 minutes then capitulated. Two defensive errors left us a mountain to climb in the 2nd half. Second half gets under way and Tevez serves up a media frenzy. Cue "City implosion" and "City Nothing More than Pretenders" headlines against the class of the scum rescuing a point against a load of part time Alpen Munchers. What a day to be a rag press officer, knowing you can bury all the bad news you want. Again.

Still 100% behind Mancini. He needs to cut Tevez out of the team permanently now. Leave him to his mars bars and coca cola. Let him go for free whenever it is that he can but leave him to go about 8 stone heavier and with a few "leaving presents" from the lads in training, whom I'm sure will wish to convey their support for his stance tonight.

Sorry, but need to get it off my chest. FUCK OFF TEVEZ YOU FUCKING PRICK.

Tevez is an arrogant self seeking turd. Mancini at least has been completely honest. about what has gone on. The problem is what can be done to him

ramsdale4 said:
He swapped dzeko for aguero, pushed Yaya further forward and put NDJ in Yaya's place. Nothing wrong with the substitutions. What else could ue do we Tevez refusing to play?!

Thats how I see it too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.