Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

I'm off to bed now , fairly drunk and very, very happy.
BUT I want to say to you lads don't forget that for the first 20 minutes you had a real go at us, I can't remember the last time a team came to Munich and went at us like that.
If you'd scored then, before we started settling down, we could have been in trouble.

Arise Harry Bunn.

Our new 4th choice striker.

Our very own Roy of the Rovers, Manchester born and bred.

:P

Nashy Ted Nash
by DavidMooney
Imagine if you try and bring Tevez on from the bench in FIFA12 and a pop up comes up and says "No".

lol

citymad said:
Hydemcfc said:
Judging the reaction of the players to the substitutions i would guess that Mancini has lost the dressing room. The pictures of what appeared to be happening on the bench did not make happy watching. If it's true that Tevez refused to come on it speaks volumes on the lack of respect that the players have for the management.

This is my biggest fear and I suspect the gutter media will run with this at every opportunity. Mancini needs to be strong.

Yes he does and we have to get behind him and not the thumb sucking idiots who refuse to play or show disrespect. So far, Mancini, has shown the way and with the first trophy under our belt for years, he deserves our support and not the players who won't play for us or, by showing disrespect, stand in the way of our club and the first genuine manager that has not only delivered but i believe, given a reasonable amount of time, will deliver more.

CTID

mancitydreamteam said:
mancini confirms that tevez is finished at the club. good bad apples need to be rid of. cant we loan him to west ham of something??

f""ck .. didnt really believe tevez had refused to play....
i've never heard or seen that happen before in 40 years.
For hughes to even defend him in any way is completely unbelievable

ElanJo said:
Don't normally moan about refs but we should have had 2 penalties before they had even had a shot on target (if I recall) and the linesman wasn't much better - gave obvious throws for us to them and somehow didn't see that the ball had crossed the line for a corner down the right when Aguero knocked it off Van Buyten...

Dzeko should have buried his chance early on as well. Shocking effort.

Poor defending for the goals and a poor second half.

We really need to beat Villarreal twice and get 3 points from either Napoli away and Bayern at home.
It was a mediocre shot but the criticism is cringeworthy. It was one of his first touches - first shots usually go like that, game was barely off.

We lost to potential winners. I expected to lose

It's the way we lost and the aftermath that's disappointing. We only have 3 forwards now.

Yaya Toure was predictably miles off the pace, and it was disappointing not to see Milner and De Jong start.

Barry, Richards and Hart played well. The rest may as well have not turned up.

i may get crucified for this but if i was mancini, i would have everyone in a room tomorrow, anyone that agrees with tevez or is linked to kia (and wont cut ties with him) is fucked off as it wouldnt suprise me if this was their plan to do it on the biggest stage possible to gain the most publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.