Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

what the hell happened?! From a great first half hour to chasing shadows thereafter. We need time, unfortunately I dont think we will get it with Munich and Napoli playing so well atm.

there was no reason to Dzeko should be replaced. It must be hard for a player to be picked out all the time even to do it well enough.

My take on the Champions League

- We're fairly lucky to be in it (I'd prefer it to be Champions only, but life moves on I suppose)
- We aint gonna win it this year
- We need to stay in it for the money, FFP, etc
- The longer we stay in it the more likely it is to effect our league form
- We're in with a genuine shout of the title
- The title is more attainable
- I'd prefer us to win the title

We were poor tonight tho, and got what we deserved

I have missed most parts of the game due to lack of a proper stream but based on audio commentary and what i read here, i gather that we got overrun in midfield. This seems to be a tactic employed by most teams who play us. In this case, Bayern have got the quality and they have stuck to their gameplan well. Anyway, this was a learning experience for both the team and the manager and hopefully we will move onwards and upwards from here. That said, i still think we will finish 2nd in the group.

there was no reason to Dzeko should be replaced. It must be hard for a player to be picked out all the time even to do it well enough.

sack of shite.....2-0 down and chasing the game....why try and contain midfield....doesnt matter if we lose 4-0 as long as we try to win the game....losing 2-0 or losing 4-0 is still points dropped.

strange substitutions

No width at all.

Too many players out of form over the last 2 or 3 games. Yaya, Kompany, Dzeko and Nasri not playing that well at the minute.

Resting Dzeko v Wigan did him no favours.

Absolutely delighted ! Fantastic performance by us.

City started with intent and I was more than a little worried in the first 20 minutes but once we settled down and got on top it was a formality.
The second half we were totally in command and should really have scored more, I'm well happy atm looking at the table however.
RIBERY WAS AN ABSOLUTE GOD TONIGHT !

No MEN in the team. 2 - 0 down and no reaction - I don't care about lack of CL experience, just look at the money we've spent. We should at least have given it a go. Very, very disappointed>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.