Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
citytill1die84 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Not sure what team he will pick given the Chelsea game

Hopefully a good number of the players can manage 3 games in a week because I want to see Zabba, Demichelis, VK, Ferna, Silva and Aguero on the pitch for Bayern and Chelsea

Fingers crossed Yaya can manage 2 games in 5 days :)

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

Zaba is banned.

did he get sent off v barca away, my minds gone blank!!!
was it 2 yellows or a straight red

2 yellows so only a 1 match ban

Maldeika said:
Kun Aguero said:
Think Bayern will play...
Neuer
Boateng Dante Alaba
Lahm Rode Alonso Bernat
Muller Ribbery
Lewandoski

If Pep play that incredibly high line we'll get chances.

Right now I am not sure about anything.

But Pep will not play 3 in the back because Badstuber's new injury prevents that. And Benatia has had 2 training sessions until now, no experience on that level etc. - his first match in a starting formation will not be City.

Ribery just had 20 minutes of competitive play in the recent 3 months. Not sure if he will start. And Robben did not make the team training today either - the last days it was ankle problems, today they talked about the knee. I do not see any of the two playing 90 minutes. Could be that they do a time sharing.

Has Alaba not been tried as the left sided centre back?

If he changes to a back 4 I'd expect it too look something like...

Neuer
Rode Dante Boateng Alaba
Alonso Lahm
Mueller Gotye Ribery
Lewandoski

Kun Aguero said:
Maldeika said:
Kun Aguero said:
Think Bayern will play...
Neuer
Boateng Dante Alaba
Lahm Rode Alonso Bernat
Muller Ribbery
Lewandoski

If Pep play that incredibly high line we'll get chances.

Right now I am not sure about anything.

But Pep will not play 3 in the back because Badstuber's new injury prevents that. And Benatia has had 2 training sessions until now, no experience on that level etc. - his first match in a starting formation will not be City.

Ribery just had 20 minutes of competitive play in the recent 3 months. Not sure if he will start. And Robben did not make the team training today either - the last days it was ankle problems, today they talked about the knee. I do not see any of the two playing 90 minutes. Could be that they do a time sharing.

I'd be surprised if ribery started bench at best the game is there for winning!
Has Alaba not been tried as the left sided centre back?

If he changes to a back 4 I'd expect it too look something like...

Neuer
Rode Dante Boateng Alaba
Alonso Lahm
Mueller Gotye Ribery
Lewandoski

Anyone think he might try resting a few for chelsea zabba obviously but he could rest joe clichy 1 of the center backs silva and aguero and bring them on later if needed.

...........................................................willy...........................................

sagna............................vk/mdm...................mangala..............kolarov

navas................................yaya...................fernandinho.............milner

...........................................................nasri...............................................

............................................................dzeko............................................

fernandinho and dzeko off for sergio and silva after 60 mins

tonea2003 said:
citytill1die84 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Not sure what team he will pick given the Chelsea game

Hopefully a good number of the players can manage 3 games in a week because I want to see Zabba, Demichelis, VK, Ferna, Silva and Aguero on the pitch for Bayern and Chelsea

Fingers crossed Yaya can manage 2 games in 5 days :)

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

Zaba is banned.

chris85mcfc said:
tonea2003 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Zaba is banned.

Are you sure zab is banned. Just looked on uefa and their rules on suspensions say "Any suspension that has not been served by end of season expires. It has no bearing on a players eligibility for next year's competition"

kippaxking79 said:
tonea2003 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Zaba is banned.

chris85mcfc said:
tonea2003 said:

Are you sure zab is banned. Just looked on uefa and their rules on suspensions say "Any suspension that has not been served by end of season expires. It has no bearing on a players eligibility for next year's competition"

Interesting but always thought bans were carried over remember mario missing a couple of games for us a few seasons back!

This is the kind of week where depth and rotation are needed. This is why he stressed two for every position. Chelsea seems the more important game to me. A draw at the Alianz seems likely at the moment. Why risk City's best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.