Maldeika said:
Kun Aguero said:
Think Bayern will play...
Neuer
Boateng Dante Alaba
Lahm Rode Alonso Bernat
Muller Ribbery
Lewandoski

If Pep play that incredibly high line we'll get chances.

Right now I am not sure about anything.

But Pep will not play 3 in the back because Badstuber's new injury prevents that. And Benatia has had 2 training sessions until now, no experience on that level etc. - his first match in a starting formation will not be City.

Ribery just had 20 minutes of competitive play in the recent 3 months. Not sure if he will start. And Robben did not make the team training today either - the last days it was ankle problems, today they talked about the knee. I do not see any of the two playing 90 minutes. Could be that they do a time sharing.

Thanks for the inside information. I wasn't aware that there were problems with both Robben and Ribery. Also their midfield may not be quite as strong without the Kroos/Schweinsteiger combination.

Nevertheless everyone will expect Bayern to win. I guess there won't be any pressure on City for that reason. Football is a funny game as we know, so the underdogs may have a chance.

didn't realise bayern had such injury concerns

i'm cautiously optimistic we can win the midfield battle and get at least a draw out of the game

they still have quality players and being at home will obviously be favourites but with yaya suitably rested i hoping he can dominate the midfield.

i would stick with the 4-5-1 with the fluidity of silva to play behind sergio when necessary

image_zps9505cab6.jpg

A formation based on this system - <a class="postlink" href="http://tacticalvisions.wordpress.com/tag/carrilero/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tacticalvisions.wordpress.com/tag/carrilero/</a>
Dinho anchors, Yaya the box-to-box enganche, Sinclair and Milner play carrileros/shuttlers, and Kolarov and Sagna providing the width. I think this would work very well. Usual suspects on the bench. 3-1, City!

Not sure what team he will pick given the Chelsea game

Hopefully a good number of the players can manage 3 games in a week because I want to see Zabba, Demichelis, VK, Ferna, Silva and Aguero on the pitch for Bayern and Chelsea

Fingers crossed Yaya can manage 2 games in 5 days :)

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

chris85mcfc said:

Hopefully a good number of the players can manage 3 games in a week because I want to see Zabba, Demichelis, VK, Ferna, Silva and Aguero on the pitch for Bayern and Chelsea

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

Zaba is banned.

Marvin said:
With Bayern's injury problems perhaps this is a good time to play them, but they will be up for it this time. Last time they were coasting.

Robben is the player I am wary about. Hardly a revelatory thought, but it will be a huge boost for City if he's out. Robben carried Holland in the World Cup and makes the difference in so many games.

Aye diving cheating bastard ;-) Why he has to do that, I do not know, great player anyway.

citytill1die84 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

Zaba is banned.

did he get sent off v barca away, my minds gone blank!!!
was it 2 yellows or a straight red

RobH said:
image_zps9505cab6.jpg

A formation based on this system - <a class="postlink" href="http://tacticalvisions.wordpress.com/tag/carrilero/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tacticalvisions.wordpress.com/tag/carrilero/</a>
Dinho anchors, Yaya the box-to-box enganche, Sinclair and Milner play carrileros/shuttlers, and Kolarov and Sagna providing the width. I think this would work very well. Usual suspects on the bench. 3-1, City!

you-mad-bro-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.