Bayern v City post match thread

Has to be misinterpreted. There is no way they wouldn't have discussed in detail the scores needed to get us through in 1st.

Sky morons looking for a non story don't have the sophistication to think what he might have meant. Go speak to mystic meg hoddle you twunt

After Pellers interview all the papers Headlines have just been changed from "Super City Stun Bayern" to "CITY manager Fucks it up". They'll be all over that to give us another kicking!

JTDL said:
Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

^^ This.... Not just me then

BLUEMATT23 said:
He seems to have misinterpreted the rules regarding the goal difference. What a shame.

Surely Pellers is not the only person who should of known the rules, where was his support?

After 10 minutes I thought City were going to get hammered but all credit to the team, especially Silva, for digging in and steadying the ship and ending with a famous result. Great morale boost for Saturday.

Tyler almost sounded distraught at the thought that one more goal would have seen City top the group. As for those media dickheads who bang on about City's "dire" (Daily Fail today) away form that's 3 out of 3 away wins in the CL plus a League Cup win at Newcastle.

Re: Pellegrini didn't understand we were one goal away

Taza said:
WTF is he playing at,surely he must of known what was needed ????

If we had scored a fourth. Aguero would have gone on to waste time. At this stage of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.