Bayern v City post match thread

Newtoncc said:
Hoddle has rubber stamped our win by suggesting Bayern were complacent and took their foot off the gas, nothing to do with our play or great goals!
Should have realised really, we need to stop celebrating now and take a reality check.

Exactly - that's what teams like Bayern do - not give a shit about losing at home in the Champions league.
Maybe it karma, Glenn!

Excellent quote on Swedish TV
Pundit 1: I can't remember the last time Bayern Munich lost at home.
Pundit 2 : Really, it was only a couple of minutes ago.

So close, but chuffed we beat the fuckers at home with Squad B. Said before, le arse should be worried at Fort Etihad. I hope we tear them a new one.

grim up north said:
FFS think he misunderstood the question think there were enough people on the bench to know the rules and let him know
i wish this was true...doesnt look like it...he thought we needed 5

Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

It'll send the best (or worst) possible message to any of the teams still left in. I remember the look on the Real players' faces after about 85 mins. This is the second stark reminder to any of the clubs still left in!. Just hope we play to our potential in the last 16.

Bellamyend said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Bellamyend said:
OMG he thought we needed two more goals!!!! FFS

Poor English mate, he meant he'd try Sergio to get the 4th.... Don't lower yourself to this fucking rabble's level on Sky

admirable blue tint there mate :)

Watch it again.... You can read it both ways.... I'm wearing blue shades but do actually believe he meant he'd try Sergio to get a 4th....

Pellers has dropped a bollock there, all the press and these 3 stooges will go on about is what he said not an unbelievable performance from us. Milner was very good and Zaba when he came on totally had Ribery sussed, didn't give scarface a sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.