Bayern v City post match thread

I Hart Man City said:
Bluemanc100 said:
JTDL said:
Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

^^ This.... Not just me then

I agree too. He just didn't finish his sentence/thought, and like he said, Silva needed to come off and Negredo was a better choice for hoofing long balls up to than Aguero.
Still left one more sub.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Imagine that **** hoddles face when we win this comp in may....:-)

Can't stand the ****. Was if he was blaming Bayern for the loss and not congratulating us. Now Souness, on the other hand, un-biasd and gets the positives and negatives across fairly and professionally, without sounding like a complete cocksmoker.

Pigeonho said:
Ubiquitous said:
The media are going to be all over him for this. He's going to get the AVB treatment.
Fortunately he's not a kid so will deal with it just fine. It was fucking bizarre though! Imagine if moyes had said that?!

Yep, would have been swept under the carpet quicker than you could have said "sky's impartial"

Bluemanc100 said:
JTDL said:
Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

Spot on.

He should do all his future interviews in Spanish and let that twat Shreeves do his own fucking translation.

Stelling, Hoddle, Carragher, and those cnuts Tyler and Quinn can go fuck each other. Souness exempt.

Rant over.

rsemp mcfc said:
Sorry I may have simply lost the ability to count but last time I checked we needed to win by 3 goals in order to go through.

If the game would have ended at 4-2 then we would have had a goal difference of +9 and they would have had a goal difference of +11 still not good enough...

Unless I am missing something????

It goals by head to head goal difference first. So over the two legs it was an aggregate of 5-5 but we would have 4 away goals to their 3 which puts us ahead.

rsemp mcfc said:
Sorry I may have simply lost the ability to count but last time I checked we needed to win by 3 goals in order to go through.

If the game would have ended at 4-2 then we would have had a goal difference of +9 and they would have had a goal difference of +11 still not good enough...

Unless I am missing something????
It goes on head-to-head results then away goals scored. So 4 would have been enough.

You can't blame Sky here for talking about what he's implied in his interview - we'd be laughing our heads off if Moyes had said something similar

Bluemoon230989 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
JTDL said:

Spot on.

He should do all his future interviews in Spanish and let that twat Shreeves do his own fucking translation.

Stelling, Hoddle, Carragher, and those cnuts Tyler and Quinn can go fuck each other. Souness exempt.

Rant over.

Cool rant, shame he's not spot on at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.