Bayern v City post match thread

Re: Unbelievable Jeff

They were gutted we won, wankers the lot of them.

Don't give a fuck about winning the group, it's game on whoever we get.

samharris said:
Dont give a shit if pellers got it wrong...weve just beaten Bayern at home..

Bring on anyone....... we'll rip em a new rusty bullet hole..

Amen. Those twats on sky bar Souness can't wait to kick us. Quinn can get fucked as well.

We wouldn't be guaranteed a walkover if we topped the group. To be the best you have to beat the best and we have just beaten the holders with a second string team.

Onwards and upwards

rsemp mcfc said:
Sorry I may have simply lost the ability to count but last time I checked we needed to win by 3 goals in order to go through.

If the game would have ended at 4-2 then we would have had a goal difference of +9 and they would have had a goal difference of +11 still not good enough...

Unless I am missing something????

You are - it is decided by head to head not goal difference.

The rag media will be loving this! Instead of having to write about how well we played in beating the best team in world football in their own back yard with a second string team tomorrow's headlines will all be about pellers maths

rsemp mcfc said:
Sorry I may have simply lost the ability to count but last time I checked we needed to win by 3 goals in order to go through.

If the game would have ended at 4-2 then we would have had a goal difference of +9 and they would have had a goal difference of +11 still not good enough...

Unless I am missing something????
its not goal difference in the whole league its head to head.
1-3
3-2
----
4-5
if we had scored one more we would have been top essentially by away goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.