BBC's Panorama set to ruin Englands world cup 2018 bid.

Alan Brazil said if England dont get the wc, they should boycott it. Fifa needs England more than England needs Fifa................loool

The only problem I can see in all of this is the phrase "Free press" the BBC is funded by the tax payers who have no choice by law but to purchase a Licence, Panorama is funded by the people and is in danger of potentially costing this nation millions upon millions by this reporting. Not only should they have left it till after the vote they should have left it up to the real free press (the fleet street mob)

I have always thought the Beeb should report the news and not try to make it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puFaKUg56I[/youtube]

"ask you mother"," go find her", "If I could've spit on you I would've spat on you" and this guy is a FIFA vice president... bet he missed the lesson at university about professional ethics. There is so much video evidence that there is something not right with Warner. Anyway, who says that they want to spit on someone, especially on camera?

FIFA, UEFA and the FA are all corrupt.

Also to get a ticket for a World Cup match you have to jump through hoops to satisfy the pillocks at FIFA and also pay a bloody fortune to watch sterile crap matches.

Let the other countries have it, we will not suffer by missing out.

I will be very surprised if England gets the world cup, it is more or less public knowledge that the country willing to pay the biggest bribes are the one who will get the world cup, so Russia will proberbly get it.

I think it should be shown why should the corrupt be protected? FIFa UEFA or FA they all have their fingers in the pie. If we don't get it good.. their loss. I also think if they piss us about we should withdraw our membership or whatever that would cost them more than it would us.

you kick a brick over and you see the wood lice running about
fifa uefa are just full wood lice
but who give's a shit about the world cup 2018 when the world going to end in 2012 anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.