BBC's Panorama set to ruin Englands world cup 2018 bid.

cleavers said:
Numptyed said:
The thing is if we were to lose it would just look like sour grapes.

Perhaps, but we'll lose now either way.

It f**ks me off that the BBC who we are all supposed to pay for, have probably ruined any chance England had of getting it anyway, on some sort of moral campaign, but they didn't ask me or you if we approved did they ?
I know what you meen, they scheduled it for tonight so it would get the press it has over the last week and then ultimately good viewing figures. Thats the bit that pisses me off, they are suppost to be a public service organisation and not worried about viewing figures as they dont need them to generate advertising revenue. They are so far up their own back sides it passes them by, in short they don't give a fuck as they know they will still get paid as we are forced too!

They should be sold off to the highest bidder and the money gained split between the licence payers.

David Mellor the former tory 'minister of fun' had it right.

Fifa should not be allowed to run the world cup, the fa should do it.

The way the seedings got changed for the 2010 euro wc play offs is one example of many.

The reaction to MVF's death is another.

Football fans should take the world cup back off the unaccountable farce.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm --<br /><br />David Mellor the former tory 'minister of fun' had it right.

Fifa should not be allowed to run the world cup, the fa should do it.

The way the seedings got changed for the 2010 euro wc play offs is one example of many.

The reaction to MVF's death is another.

Football fans should take the world cup back off the unaccountable farce.

I don't believe the unprincipled whores moaning on here.

FIFA is corrupt.
It needs exposing.
Do it for maximum effect.
Well done BBC I say.

denislawsbackheel said:
I don't believe the unprincipled whores moaning on here.

FIFA is corrupt.
It needs exposing.
Do it for maximum effect.
Well done BBC I say.

Spot on, although I thought the evidence was lightweight, I was expecting a bit more to be honest.

"lightweight"?

I thought it was more than that, several key voters were exposed, the presenter appeared amateurish but the content of evidence was pretty high imo, look at Blatter's response to the Jack Warner question, unbelievable.

Get the cunts out.

The BBC don't want the world cup here, they want to send their top execs,3rd rate middle managment and a mass of bias useless pundits on a jolly for 4 weeks in the summer. The same sort of jolly the FIFA officals are on at the moment..The irony of what they say is beond belief.!!!

OJ Blue said:
"lightweight"?

I thought it was more than that, several key voters were exposed, the presenter appeared amateurish but the content of evidence was pretty high imo, look at Blatter's response to the Jack Warner question, unbelievable.

Get the ***** out.

Not the kind of evidence that would defeat a team of expensive lawyers I mean. You can get away with murder if you have enough money OJ ;)

cleavers said:
joes capri said:
The BBC don't want the world cup here

I agree, but they still want OUR licence fee, its time they were f**ked off by the government in my opinion, let them compete commercially, why should we pay for them ?

To be fair you don't have to pay or watch it.

I also agree they should be phased out; remember the dog and radio licences?

Corky said:
cleavers said:
I agree, but they still want OUR licence fee, its time they were f**ked off by the government in my opinion, let them compete commercially, why should we pay for them ?

To be fair you don't have to pay or watch it.

I also agree they should be phased out; remember the dog and radio licences?

Sorry but you do HAVE to pay it to be legal, there is no choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.