Behave

The state of this thread.
I suggest you moaning City fans, moaning about City fans, moaning about City, stop waving them around and get your massive blue painted cocks sprayed red and fuck off to rawk if you can't handle another person's way of supporting this club.
Moaners, happy clappers, optimists, pessimists, aggressors, compliers, nob-heads, sensible ones (depending on your opinion), old, young, geezers, nerds, clever fuckers, arsey pains, pernickety, pedants, chilled ones, and even moderators (in moderation) should be welcomed on this forum.

Haaland though is he all that ?

You JCL spoilt ex Chelsea supporting brat, passing? passing? I'll tell ya about passing, try watching game after game of city players lumping it forward to Quinn just to win a throw in or get in their half. Back in the day I went a whole season without seeing a pass, okay there was a World War on but still.

I'm pretty sure our players have better things to do than play football just for your entertainment. 4 hail Sheiks before bedtime for you.
who the hell are you calling a JCL brat, or a chelsea supporter, how about going to shrewsbury doncaster lincoln chesterfield when kidd scored in a 1-0 win, how about going to bolton and watching us lose in a 3rd round league cup 3-0 after we won against WBA, i might be a c--t but a JCL feck you

who the hell are you calling a JCL brat, or a chelsea supporter, how about going to shrewsbury doncaster lincoln chesterfield when kidd scored in a 1-0 win, how about going to bolton and watching us lose in a 3rd round league cup 3-0 after we won against WBA, i might be a c--t but a JCL feck you

Haha double whooooooosh

We could end up this season with no more trophies but although I’ll be disappointed I will absolutely applaud our players for the gargantuan effort they’ve put in.

Unlike other teams our injuries have not been highlighted and Pep has had to rotate the squad to put us in this position.

It was no coincidence the difficult fixtures were scheduled around Champions League games and even now we’ve seen this week they’ve stitched us up again with Fulham on a Saturday at 12:30 and Spurs on a Tuesday after a possible CL semi final. There’s no reason Spuds game couldn’t have been Wednesday or Thursday. Even the FA Cup semi should have been on a Sunday.

Some of our players are visibly knackered, going out against Real could mean we have a better chance of winning the PL, conversely we could beat Real and that would make the PL tough to win. I can’t see us winning the treble but as I say huge respect for our players and of course Pep.

Next season, it maybe we have to put a second string out in the FA Cup as well as the Carabao, there’s just too much congestion especially with a minimum of 2 extra Champions League games.

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
Well said. Sometimes it can be extremely depressing reading the match day thread. I have no idea what the moaning gits would be like if we were actually crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.