Behave

I think there is a distinction between posters (and supporters) like you who are naturally pessimistic, downbeat and convey their anxieties as a coping mechanism, and those who are repeatedly vituperative to the players and/or the team, which is what the OP is plainly aimed at.

We’ve all been sat next to them at games - some of us regularly, lamentably. Screaming abuse at a particular player, or loudly vocalising their unhappiness more generally with the team to all of those around them. They have always been amongst us, but still endure to this day, despite our success.

In my view, they are utterly selfish cunts because they project their own neuroses and malcontent onto those around them, without any consideration for the fact that those people might just be there to watch the game and support the team without some angry **** screaming in their ear about what a waste of money Grealish is.

The same applies on here. Malign cunts trying to bring the general vibe down to their level by sucking the life out of others, because it makes them feel better about their own miserable existence.

So it’s not just people dealing with things ‘in their own way’. It’s cunts spoiling the party and stinking the place out without any consideration for those around them.

Both extremes are just as annoying tbh and at the end of the day people can mainly fit the forum to their needs with the ignore button.

If someone wants an echo chamber of window licking loons be it :-

The city duvet everything's great show your utter devotion crowd

Everyone hates us fans refs media club owners the girl at Greggs. Every team bleeds blood to beat us but caves for our rivals. Why? They just do okay.

Sell him he was shit today and I hate the false 9 next week sell him he was shit today and I hate playing with a striker.

Nirvana is only an ignore button away folks.

Or just have fun with em:-)

Some of us who have watched shite football for years (and the majority of City Fans who have followed the club for years before the takeover) appreciate how good this team is and how amazing the players are.

If they don't they are this weird new gen of football fans that don't get it at all

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
Been saying this for years.... we have had success beyond what any of us old fogeys could have dreamt of in the not too distant pass.

Yes I get pissed off when we lose the odd match but I would hate to win everything ALL the time. I used to hate it when those red c**ts were doing that (mainly by cheating) but domination is not healthy.... just so long as those red c**ts don't ever recover is all I ask.

Some of us who have watched shite football for years (and the majority of City Fans who have followed the club for years before the takeover) appreciate how good this team is and how amazing the players are.

If they don't they are this weird new gen of football fans that don't get it at all

You can appreciate a team and still discuss a poor performance, don't tell the clappers though they will start with very boring but but we were shit for years........

Oh you already did zzzzzzzz

Never presume anyone who went through the shit times automatically becomes a subservient fan boy when we became good.

Last edited:
The state of this thread.
I suggest you moaning City fans, moaning about City fans, moaning about City, stop waving them around and get your massive blue painted cocks sprayed red and fuck off to rawk if you can't handle another person's way of supporting this club.
Moaners, happy clappers, optimists, pessimists, aggressors, compliers, nob-heads, sensible ones (depending on your opinion), old, young, geezers, nerds, clever fuckers, arsey pains, pernickety, pedants, chilled ones, and even moderators (in moderation) should be welcomed on this forum.

The state of this thread.
I suggest you moaning City fans, moaning about City fans, moaning about City, stop waving them around and get your massive blue painted cocks sprayed red and fuck off to rawk if you can't handle another person's way of supporting this club.
Moaners, happy clappers, optimists, pessimists, aggressors, compliers, nob-heads, sensible ones (depending on your opinion), old, young, geezers, nerds, clever fuckers, arsey pains, pernickety, pedants, chilled ones, and even moderators (in moderation) should be welcomed on this forum.
Rag ;)

i dont expect to win all games, in fact its impossible to win all, but what i expect to see our players to keep playing to the end, we have the worst goals after 75 mins, and that is we dont go for another goal, people moan about people leaving early but when our players are just passing it about there isnt much to keep some fans going early. i dont leave but i sometimes can see why

i dont expect to win all games, in fact its impossible to win all, but what i expect to see our players to keep playing to the end, we have the worst goals after 75 mins, and that is we dont go for another goal, people moan about people leaving early but when our players are just passing it about there isnt much to keep some fans going early. i dont leave but i sometimes can see why

You JCL spoilt ex Chelsea supporting brat, passing? passing? I'll tell ya about passing, try watching game after game of city players lumping it forward to Quinn just to win a throw in or get in their half. Back in the day I went a whole season without seeing a pass, okay there was a World War on but still.

I'm pretty sure our players have better things to do than play football just for your entertainment. 4 hail Sheiks before bedtime for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.