Behave

Hmmm, bit early, but no, I'd say you exercise autonomy before choosing to do so. Although some on here may not.
I think most people clap at a game without thinking. Like when the team comes out. Some might elect not to, but most do so without consciously saying to themselves ‘I’m going to clap the team when they walk into the pitch’.

Just thought I’d try and lighten the mood and have a laugh (at both sides of the discussion) apologies if I offend anyone. Not intended I can assure you. To the tune of the Ovaltineys song so I guess it’s for the FOCs (Funny Old Codgers) ;-) :-)

We are the moaning Minnie’s
Happy girls and boys,
Moan your best, we'll not refuse you
We are here just to amuse you
Would you like a goal or penalty
Or shall we share a remedy?
At games we have a legacy
No better moaners could be seen,
Because we all drink Ovaltine
We're happy girls and boys

Definitely not my best work but I’m just one of those FOCs. *cheeky grin*

This is just an extension of some of the player threads (Haaland, Grealish) Anyone with the audacity to not happy clap along with the flow is a ‘****’ and doesn’t deserve x y or z.

Football is enjoyable because we all have an opinion. If you don’t like someone’s then switch off. Most of us do it up to kick off, at half and full time. I’m not interested in the pundits and what they say. I avoid.
I don’t like GB news so I avoid. Folk spending there days complaining about fans complaining about players. Madness.

Telling someone to change or calling them cunts are two different things.
What if you say "You need to change you ****."

I think most people clap at a game without thinking. Like when the team comes out. Some might elect not to, but most do so without consciously saying to themselves ‘I’m going to clap the team when they walk into the pitch’.
Nah ,that's not pavlovian to my O'level school of understanding. At some point they're saying here comes the team. Clap - mmmmm not sure, interesting debate though, and one I'm sure someone could start a thread of complaint about. That's pavlovian!

Nah ,that's not pavlovian to my O'level school of understanding. At some point they're saying here comes the team. Clap - mmmmm not sure, interesting debate though, and one I'm sure someone could start a thread of complaint about. That's pavlovian!
Clapping the team on is a conditioned reaction. How else could you describe 50,000 people turning up in the same place every couple of weeks and doing the same thing as each other on each occasion?

That's all very erudite and interesting but thanks to you two bastards it's not even 9am and I'm dreaming about meringue based desserts whilst eating my crappy wholemeal toast. Not helpful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.