Belgian Fans (merged)

Simmilarly as i might feel about English tourists getting priority in my home city while never having paid a dime in taxes? I just don't mind to make that sacrifice, would feel smallish if i complaied too much about it. Though admitingly there is a fine line somewhere there, can't just have it all for the English here, neither can have all the away tickets going to foreigners, but 10-20% of tickets is something i personally probably wouldn't mind too much, and those who complain here are vocal but ive seen others express being ok with it too, so it's not like everyone will feel about this the way you do. Anyway you asked me how i'd feel, and thus my answer is that i'd probably be tollerating it, and in some mildly comparable form i guess i know how it feels.
fuck off.

I'm not sure that foreign fans do pay more for their tickets. I've looked at the Official Swedish fan club site and they charge a £7 booking fee plus £3 for currency fluctuation on top of the face value of the ticket. A lot of these tickets are allocated at the start of the season, sometimes it ends up being an importanat game, other times not. Who would have predicted Arsenal being a more important game than Chelsea in August? To apply for tickets for a specific match you need to give seven weeks notice, so the Belgian fans probably planned their trip in October.

The Swedish fans have two more official trips planned for Newcastle away (in February) and the last home game against Arsenal in May (take deep breaths).

Newcastle will be called off,if we beat Everton in the semi finals,so be prepared to divert your trip to London

Is there any way of letting the club know some fans thoughts on this situation? The lack of transparency on how the tickets are allocated is unfair in quite a lot of supporters eyes. If the club aren't aware then it'll just get worse and said supporters are going to end up pub supporters for away games in particular.

I'm not asking for some sort of revolt or movement just a simple email address that fans can use to voice their concerns. It's getting ridiculous now the ticketing situation and if something doesn't at least change a little then loads of blues are going to see an away game as a thing they used to do.

Is there any way of letting the club know some fans thoughts on this situation? The lack of transparency on how the tickets are allocated is unfair in quite a lot of supporters eyes. If the club aren't aware then it'll just get worse and said supporters are going to end up pub supporters for away games in particular.

I'm not asking for some sort of revolt or movement just a simple email address that fans can use to voice their concerns. It's getting ridiculous now the ticketing situation and if something doesn't at least change a little then loads of blues are going to see an away game as a thing they used to do.
You could try the generic mcfc.co.uk and title your email 'complaint's' and see where this leads to.

If you dismiss that then frankly you warrant some hostility, as it is you who sounds entitled while showing little consideration for the supporters of this club you've only just taken a liking to. And that's not at all a way to endear yourself to said people.

I made that reply on somone asking me how i would feel personally, and so i ellaborated how i would feel. Ask a person his personal view on it and then shoot him down for it? Can i help that i have a very different perspective on things like merrit and reward in relation to such a thing? How can i express withought inviting discontent directed at my person that i personally feel there shouldn't be such an entitlement system based on that point system, or not in that form? Sorry for singing out of tune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.