Bellamy bust up with Marwood

bizzbo said:
sweep said:
It begs the question why these players would think Mancini isn't getting the best from them yet had faith in Hughes.

because as blue2112 has alluded too, there are different approaches to coaching. hughes bought explosive players who would give lots of effort. some of them struggle when asked to play a more tactically disciplined game. they are champing to get off the bit and run, run, run.

I guess they are right. mancini's methods aren't getting the most out of them. but the previous system, which they presumably prefer, wasn't delivering the results. mancini's methods have improved our results. you would be saying that you didn't fit into a system that is apparently working. and I can't quite believe many players are stupid enough to do that.

Personally I think this is the crux of it, Mancini is known to be tactically sound and I just think some of our players struggle to take on board his methods. Its something new and nobody likes change especially if they struggle to adapt to it. Like I said earlier we need to appoint a manager long term so we get a set of ideas into place and filter out those that cannot put it into practice, replace them with players that can and hopefully move forward together as a unit.

bizzbo said:
sweep said:
It begs the question why these players would think Mancini isn't getting the best from them yet had faith in Hughes.

because as blue2112 has alluded too, there are different approaches to coaching. hughes bought explosive players who would give lots of effort. some of them struggle when asked to play a more tactically disciplined game. they are champing to get off the bit and run, run, run.

I guess they are right. mancini's methods aren't getting the most out of them. but the previous system, which they presumably prefer, wasn't delivering the results. mancini's methods have improved our results. you would be saying that you didn't fit into a system that is apparently working. and I can't quite believe many players are stupid enough to do that.
Fully agree with you Bizzbo, it was a rhetorical question. It just depends how you judge 'getting the best from them', I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them judge it on their own selfish merits whereas for us fans it's points gained as a group that make prizes.

The three players who have publicly backed Mancini are de Jong, Kompany and Toure.

I am still waiting for the ITKs to inform us of the identity of the 5 or more players said to want Mancini out of the club.

Next week in life of Manchester City see how fucked off Santa Curz becomes with Mancini after hes sent on another hospital visit.

" Im fucking pissed off with mancini sending me to visit sick children in fucking hospitals, i spend half of my cunting football career visting fucking hosptials, he thinks im fucking father christmas, he knows fuck all about football that bastard "

tune in next week when you'll also see Bellamy's room mate get his wallet pinched.

DONT MISS !

robbieh said:
The three players who have publicly backed Mancini are de Jong, Kompany and Toure.

I am still waiting for the ITKs to inform us of the identity of the 5 or more players said to want Mancini out of the club.

I'm still waiting for your two braincells to reproduce...;- )

bizzbo said:
sweep said:

Very interesting but most of it wrong,the "tactically disciplined" game you talk about is what is causing a huge majority of our support problems,he fails to understand that with a front 4 like we have that even utd would struggle to cope with us IF we had taken the tactical initiative & not sat back & in doing so fail to provide support for our front men.
He may have been a tactical genius in another country but his failure to be tactically aware in this country when he is tested are mounting.
HE blew the league cup 1st leg semi & he blew the stoke fa cup 1st leg.
Tevez being fit & on fire has helped him BUT it's despite mancini not because of him we are still in the hunt for 4th place.
I thought he'd learnt his lesson but as did most Blues at the game on Saturday when he brought vierra on for AJ we could not beleve it

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:

That's rich you conceited twat.

You and your friends come on here after every defeat spouting theories about player disaffection with the manager. Am I not within my rights to ask you who the hell these players are?

robbieh said:
BillyShears said:

That's rich you conceited twat.

You and your friends come on here after every defeat spouting theories about player disaffection with the manager. Am I not within my rights to ask you who the hell these players are?

I would have said it's you and your Stepford Wife cohorts come on here every week asking people like Billy for information, then calling the answers bullshit.

At least your numbers are dwindling rapidly as the truth slowly outs.

bluefandk said:
So a thread about, Bellamy allegdedly being a prat, turns into a Mancini out thread?

Everything back to normal on Bluemoon then.

HEre comes another Stepford Wife.

All you need is your leader JC and we've got the set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.