Bellamy bust up with Marwood

bluefandk said:
So a thread about, Bellamy allegdedly being a prat, turns into a Mancini out thread?

Everything back to normal on Bluemoon then.

Ok i'll go back to the original topic then.
The story in the paper is true........there you go, has that satisfied your needs?

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
That's rich you conceited twat.

You and your friends come on here after every defeat spouting theories about player disaffection with the manager. Am I not within my rights to ask you who the hell these players are?

I would have said it's you and your Stepford Wife cohorts come on here every week asking people like Billy for information, then calling the answers bullshit.

At least your numbers are dwindling rapidly as the truth slowly outs.

To my knowledge Dave if I do ask questions of Billy , you or anyone else it is usually to clear up the deliberate vagueness of your posts.

Your own just now is an example of the genre.... as the truth slowly outs.

What truth is that Dave?

robbieh said:
BillyShears said:
I'm still waiting for your two braincells to reproduce...;- )

That's rich you conceited twat.

You and your friends come on here after every defeat spouting theories about player disaffection with the manager. Am I not within my rights to ask you who the hell these players are?

I don't know for a fact that a single player is unhappy with Mancini. I said that earlier in the thread. I did however speculate on what might be going on based on the Tevez interview, the Bellamy story, nothing more. Just as other people are.

The owners, the board, the chairman, could stop all this speculation in one fell swoop. They could come out definitively tomorrow morning and say Mancini will stay beyond the summer. It would establish a massive power base for him, and the players would know if they don't like anything they can ship out in the summer. It would stop the press speculation and would add renewed vigour to the manager.

Danamy said:
bluefandk said:
So a thread about, Bellamy allegdedly being a prat, turns into a Mancini out thread?

The story in the paper is true........there you go, has that satisfied your needs?

No, and unless you are a female, I dont want you to satisfy my needs.

Danamy said:
bluefandk said:

Fair play Danamy, from what I've seen of your posts you seem to have positive faith in your info, the only other poster who does is Tolmie.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

HEre comes another Stepford Wife.

All you need is your leader JC and we've got the set.

Stop calling people names just because they disagree with you.

That is your mo, hurl abuse at people to cover up the fact you have no facts to back up your deluded opinions.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:

HEre comes another Stepford Wife.

All you need is your leader JC and we've got the set.

Please give it a rest, DD and acolytes.

You do not know the facts and should not be wasting everyone's time insulting posters who are trying to support the club for the most crucial four games in our history. Grow up.

bluemanc said:
bizzbo said:
because as blue2112 has alluded too, there are different approaches to coaching. hughes bought explosive players who would give lots of effort. some of them struggle when asked to play a more tactically disciplined game. they are champing to get off the bit and run, run, run.

I guess they are right. mancini's methods aren't getting the most out of them. but the previous system, which they presumably prefer, wasn't delivering the results. mancini's methods have improved our results. you would be saying that you didn't fit into a system that is apparently working. and I can't quite believe many players are stupid enough to do that.
Very interesting but most of it wrong,the "tactically disciplined" game you talk about is what is causing a huge majority of our support problems,he fails to understand that with a front 4 like we have that even utd would struggle to cope with us IF we had taken the tactical initiative & not sat back & in doing so fail to provide support for our front men.
He may have been a tactical genius in another country but his failure to be tactically aware in this country when he is tested are mounting.
HE blew the league cup 1st leg semi & he blew the stoke fa cup 1st leg.
Tevez being fit & on fire has helped him BUT it's despite mancini not because of him we are still in the hunt for 4th place.
I thought he'd learnt his lesson but as did most Blues at the game on Saturday when he brought vierra on for AJ we could not beleve it

well I think it's time to watch that section of the match again. utd had us pinned back for the best part of 15 minutes. everything was going through the midfield to nani on the left. and he was teasing onuoha constantly. we couldn't get out of our half.

let's talk tactics.

before the change it was:

RB-----CB----CB----LB
--------DM-
-----------------DM
------------------------
--AJ-----------------CB
---------CT-----------
------------EA

ndj had sunk right back, and gone dead central. i swear he actually backed off from challenging someone about 2 yards infront of the D. it stopped scholes dancing through but it meant that it was a piece of piss for them to play the ball around in midfield. because aj was up the opposite end of the pitch and NDJ was so central and backing off, the angle for the pass out to nani was wide, wide open. he got level with onuoha time after time, right by the byline, and evra was sneaking forward in support.

NANI|RB----CB----CB----LB
-----------DM----DM
EVRA--UTD----UTD----UTD

so we go

NANI|RB-----CB-----CB-----LB
---VIERA-----NDJ-----BARRY
----UTD-----UTD-----UTD------

and all of a sudden, the pass is gone. we can double up on nani or track evra, or cut out the pass to the left. either way, we start winning the ball back and can push out. mancini had to do it, and it worked. the initial problem was that tevez didn't push out right, yes we lacked shape, but we got off the back foot and moved forward. viera makes our passing more positive and accurate, and he even ran into their box. we had a couple of very decent breaks. ten minutes later they've had to change to try another tactic, as we've shifted the midfield forward 20 yards, we now drop NDJ, and the period that followed, when shaun was on, was perhaps our best of the second half. the draw was nailed on at least, and it would have been a good point. viera did have problems keeping pace at the back but they didn't get back at us down the left wing.... until the last kick of the game.

apart from sticking zab in the same position I don't know what else he had to do. it worked well enough that we shaded the play. anything more than that either would have had to come in a bit of play from tevez, bellamy or ireland. the ideal would have been to stick someone with more energy in that role. in other words, the mythical box to boxer, who can do that job reliably but also carry the ball at place out of defence to start a counter,or just run at pace without it, to support someone else's break. we didn't have that option, other wise we would have played them from the start, supported the front men more, and probably never have let ourselves get pushed back so far in the first place.

I'd have liked to see us take the initiative too. but what could he have done? united brought on top technical players in the forward roles. different to what had been there before. one of them made a big difference. we did the same, but ours didn't quite create anything.

bizzbo said:
bluemanc said:
Very interesting but most of it wrong,the "tactically disciplined" game you talk about is what is causing a huge majority of our support problems,he fails to understand that with a front 4 like we have that even utd would struggle to cope with us IF we had taken the tactical initiative & not sat back & in doing so fail to provide support for our front men.
He may have been a tactical genius in another country but his failure to be tactically aware in this country when he is tested are mounting.
HE blew the league cup 1st leg semi & he blew the stoke fa cup 1st leg.
Tevez being fit & on fire has helped him BUT it's despite mancini not because of him we are still in the hunt for 4th place.
I thought he'd learnt his lesson but as did most Blues at the game on Saturday when he brought vierra on for AJ we could not beleve it

well I think it's time to watch that section of the match again. utd had us pinned back for the best part of 15 minutes. everything was going through the midfield to nani on the left. and he was teasing onuoha constantly. we couldn't get out of our half.

let's talk tactics.

before the change it was:

RB-----CB----CB----LB
--------DM-
-----------------DM
------------------------
--AJ-----------------CB
---------CT-----------
------------EA

ndj had sunk right back, and gone dead central. i swear he actually backed off from challenging someone about 2 yards infront of the D. it stopped scholes dancing through but it meant that it was a piece of piss for them to play the ball around in midfield. because aj was up the opposite end of the pitch and NDJ was so central and backing off, the angle for the pass out to nani was wide, wide open. he got level with onuoha time after time, right by the byline, and evra was sneaking forward in support.

NANI|RB----CB----CB----LB
-----------DM----DM
EVRA--UTD----UTD----UTD

so we go

NANI|RB-----CB-----CB-----LB
---VIERA-----NDJ-----BARRY
----UTD-----UTD-----UTD------

and all of a sudden, the pass is gone. we can double up on nani or track evra, or cut out the pass to the left. either way, we start winning the ball back and can push out. mancini had to do it, and it worked. the initial problem was that tevez didn't push out right, yes we lacked shape, but we got off the back foot and moved forward. viera makes our passing more positive and accurate, and he even ran into their box. we had a couple of very decent breaks. ten minutes later they've had to change to try another tactic, as we've shifted the midfield forward 20 yards, we now drop NDJ, and the period that followed, when shaun was on, was perhaps our best of the second half. the draw was nailed on at least, and it would have been a good point. viera did have problems keeping pace at the back but they didn't get back at us down the left wing.... until the last kick of the game.

apart from sticking zab in the same position I don't know what else he had to do. it worked well enough that we shaded the play. anything more than that either would have had to come in a bit of play from tevez, bellamy or ireland. the ideal would have been to stick someone with more energy in that role. in other words, the mythical box to boxer, who can do that job reliably but also carry the ball at place out of defence to start a counter,or just run at pace without it, to support someone else's break. we didn't have that option, other wise we would have played them from the start, supported the front men more, and probably never have let ourselves get pushed back so far in the first place.

I'd have liked to see us take the initiative too. but what could he have done? united brought on top technical players in the forward roles. different to what had been there before. one of them made a big difference. we did the same, but ours didn't quite create anything.

Why have you quoted my post ????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.