Bellamy bust up with Marwood

bluemanc said:
Why have you quoted my post ????????

err...

1. you quoted my post and called it mostly wrong.
2. you said that the bits that were true about it was causing the support problems, so I tried to explain that I think that's because we don't have box to boxers who can defend but also get forward to support.
3. you highlighted paddy V's introduction and said 'most blues couldn't believe it', I agree it surprised me at the time but made perfect sense ten minutes later, everyone has been going on about this, even alan sodding green, so I wanted to make my point clearly. we had to get off the back foot.

next time I'll not bother then!

Some City fans have a short memory regarding Bellers . If the rest of the City players excluding Tevez gave the same committment as these 2 great players then City wouldnt be worried bout challenging for 4th place they,d be in the top 2 . Bellers is one of the greatest players City have had since the Premiership started so you clowns need to stop moaning and get behind them . Mancini inherited Sparkys players and he hasnt a clue how to get the best out of them . He should go back to Italy with his tail between his legs and leave Bellers and Carlos alone. BELFAST BLUES SUPPORT BELLERS

clintysablue said:
Some City fans have a short memory regarding Bellers . If the rest of the City players excluding Tevez gave the same committment as these 2 great players then City wouldnt be worried bout challenging for 4th place they,d be in the top 2 . Bellers is one of the greatest players City have had since the Premiership started so you clowns need to stop moaning and get behind them .

Mancini inherited Sparkys players and he hasnt a clue how to get the best out of them . He should go back to Italy with his tail between his legs and leave Bellers and Carlos alone the useless wap . BELFAST BLUES SUPPORT BELLERS

I agree with the first bit..! let yourself down after that though.

clintysablue said:
Some City fans have a short memory regarding Bellers . If the rest of the City players excluding Tevez gave the same committment as these 2 great players then City wouldnt be worried bout challenging for 4th place they,d be in the top 2 . Bellers is one of the greatest players City have had since the Premiership started so you clowns need to stop moaning and get behind them . Mancini inherited Sparkys players and he hasnt a clue how to get the best out of them . He should go back to Italy with his tail between his legs and leave Bellers and Carlos alone the useless wap . BELFAST BLUES SUPPORT BELLERS

FFS, I'm tempted to throw a 'go back to Belfast and leave us in Manchester alone' reply after reading that dross.

Luckily for you, I don't deal in that sort of rhetoric.

I know one thing for absolute certain, I am sick to fucking death of reading about Bellamy's 'bust ups'.

If he doesn't want to be at the club without Hughes... Drop the ****.

Sell him and move on.

blue2112 has this spot on.

All this speculation is damaging, not only to our current aquad but also to future transfer targets. Mancini should only be replaced with Mourinho imo and if that isnt going to happen, the club should very publicly back Mancini and end all this asap.

What does worry me is the thought of people other than the manager responsible for team results signing players!

How can that be right, you have a player forced on you yet you get the sack when it doesnt work out?

If Marwood wants to be king pin then maybe we make him manager and sack his arse when he fails to win anything next year.

coleridge said:
levets

I now tend to just let people get on with their own agendas on BM as they are not exactly subtle and hence of little, if any, consequence.

In your case, I'll make an exception and politely request that you desist from your gossiping forthwith. Some people are getting carried away for no good reason.

There is serious work to be done over the next four games. Let us focus on that and not petty squabbles.

No agenda from me pal... I'm happy with RM... just reporting what I know.. not bollocks.

OK.. no more...

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bellamy himself has said that his career is rapidly coming to an end. For the club to act on one of his notorious strops would be utterly ridiculous.

I know Levets has said there are other players too, but if it simply came down to Bellamy or Mancini, then Bellamy can fuck off to Stoke for the final year of his career if he really wants. He's my favourite player at the club, but he won't be with us for much longer regardless of what happens, so his opinions count for shit in the grand scheme of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.