Bellamy bust up with Marwood

blumoonrises said:
bluefandk said:
If there are 5 players at the club, who refuses to play for Mancini, then they can all fuck off.

The very second we allow the players to decide who the maneger should be, is the second we can abandon all hope of success.

Bollocks... you could say that if it was 1 or 2, but if its true that there's 5.. summats not right.
Anyway, who's sayin they're refusing to play..?

I bet they are the players NOT cutting the mustard: Richards, SWP, Ireland (incl Mrs Ireland ;)), Petrov & Bellamy. Of course Bellars plays better than the others but his petulance prevails........

Dubai Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Bellamy himself has said that his career is rapidly coming to an end. For the club to act on one of his notorious strops would be utterly ridiculous.

I know Levets has said there are other players too, but if it simply came down to Bellamy or Mancini, then Bellamy can fuck off to Stoke for the final year of his career if he really wants. He's my favourite player at the club, but he won't be with us for much longer regardless of what happens, so his opinions count for shit in the grand scheme of things.

Absolutely, at the end of the day we can do better than Bellamy whereas he won't be able to play for a better club than us at this stage of his career. I'd be looking at bringing in a left sided player with better ability on the ball anyway....

Dubai Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Bellamy himself has said that his career is rapidly coming to an end. For the club to act on one of his notorious strops would be utterly ridiculous.

I know Levets has said there are other players too, but if it simply came down to Bellamy or Mancini, then Bellamy can fuck off to Stoke for the final year of his career if he really wants. He's my favourite player at the club, but he won't be with us for much longer regardless of what happens, so his opinions count for shit in the grand scheme of things.
Fully agree, whoever the manager is next season I'd expect Bellamy to be replaced. Thanks for the effort Craig but I guess it was inevitable that your gobshite tendencies would resurface to cause problems eventually, history says it was stupid to expect otherwise.

sweep said:
Dubai Blue said:

Fully agree, whoever the manager is next season I'd expect Bellamy to be replaced. Thanks for the effort Craig but I guess it was inevitable that your gobshite tendencies would resurface to cause problems eventually, history says it was stupid to expect otherwise.

I don't want Bellamy replaced. He's been a great pro on the field and is good enought o do it at the top level.

It's up to the manager to manage him properly and get the best out of him.

we should all be very worried about this tbh..It's not like Craig bellamy to have a bust up with anybody..
we all know he's that mild mannered clake kent type of charachter. :)

We all expected this in the first week of him being here didn't we? So it's not a suprise. What was a suprise, to most of us, is how good a player he actually can be! Either play football and shut your gob or fuck of elsewhere bellers :) you aint gonna get anyone better than us to end your career with so get on with it!

I am not believing the Bellamy stories at all to be honest. The papers are on some kind of crusade to make sure we don't finish 4th. So I will just completely ignore all that shit.

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
The three players who have publicly backed Mancini are de Jong, Kompany and Toure.

I am still waiting for the ITKs to inform us of the identity of the 5 or more players said to want Mancini out of the club.

I'm still waiting for your two braincells to reproduce...;- )
shit response i`d also like to know who they are ,whats wrong with that?

Didsbury Dave said:
sweep said:

I don't want Bellamy replaced. He's been a great pro on the field and is good enought o do it at the top level.

It's up to the manager to manage him properly and get the best out of him.
I disagree DD, passion and effort will only get you so far (though it'll rightly gain the respect of fans), he hasn't got the quality or the temperament to hold down a place in a top side, that's why he's never played for one.

If this was Robinho reportedly asking for an advance on his wage, reporedly telling opposition players that we'll never win anything with this clown in charge etc, he would get fucking slaughtered.

Trouble has always followed Bellamy and it seems it's no different here. He's a good Premiership player and i love him to bits for his attitude and will to win, but at some point it has to stop. He cannot continue with this sort of behaviour. Mancini is a proven coach and in Italy the tactical side of the game is mind boggling, but it's also successful. If certain players cannot see how important it is, then they need to be shipped out and players who are willing to work with Mancini should be brought in. It's as simple as that really.

If Mancini goes in the summer i will be gutted. Even more gutted than i would be if we miss out on 4th. We've finally got a coach who can take us places, and if we get rid i will start to question the judgement of the people in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.