Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

The papers said there is a press conference at 11.... it's 11:31 now isn't it? Anything happening?

With Tevez out v Liverpool we are gonna need Bellamy Sunday, our 2 best forwards out against sides around us is not good news let's hope he plays and it's lies.

BlueTurban said:
mike o said:
Utter rubbish i'm afraid

I work in the media/broadcasting and,aside from the Hughes incident,most journo's would like us to finish top 4 and most have a soft spot for us as theyre always well looked after at City unlike other club's they have to visit.

Most journo's and infact humans outside of the club do hate Cook though

I think the point we are all missing is the fact that a newspaper is a business with the primary aim of selling and making money. If they can spin a story and sell papers it will be done. The amount of bollocks that has been printed about city over the last two seasons is laughable. I dont no about other clubs because in all honesty i only read about city, couldnt give a fuck about any other club. Im willing to put my neck on the line and say id happily been banned from this site if the story is true!

Of course they put spin on it.

If two people have an argument its a knocking bet that 5 mins later theyll both give a different account of that argument. Now once you get 3rd hand reports of things like this bust up then its obviously not going to be 100% accurate

BUT its obvious they did fall out and its pretty obvious that the chaps who arent in the side are getting a bit upset at the situation at the moment

This is where we find out just how good Mancini is,im sure hell have dealt with tantrums and ego's at Inter so lets hope he sorts it out and we see a fired up Bellamy on Sunday trying to prove a point

Just on sky now Mancini denies this story, just a misunderstanding about his knee injury but will be in squad, Petrov out for 4 weeks.

rastus said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Not sure if this has been posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193205_mancini_facing_city_test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_test</a>

Will be interesting confrence and some players unhappy about the short notices for training?

Imagine yourself, 10am lounging in your silk dressing gown in your mansion overlooking the lake, wondering how to spend the 50K of this weeks wages. Time to play FM10 on your 100" Hd TV, and then the phone rings, you hope its Bridgey wanting to drown a few more beers tonight in a Cheshire night club??
But fuck me NOOOOO, its that Italian Twat who wants me to train with those Muppets tomorrow fuckin mornin.

Cheeky bastids

Would you like your boss to keep changing your working hours? These lads will be unable to organise anything outside the club more than a day in advance. Remember they have got personal lives and will want to spend time with their families, friends etc.
They'll also have other comitments outside football, e.g charity work, that couldn't be arranged..
I know I'd be royally pissed off if my boss did this to me.. But they're on mega money so it's ok to fuck them around innit??

SSN: Mancini denied a bust up! bellamy trained yesterday and expected today and will play on sunday if he is fit!

Now will everybody please STOP FUCKING FLAPPING!!

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

pee dubyas crayons said:
Has to be Bellamy for me. Class player who gives his absolute all for City every time he wears the shirt. All I've seen from Mancini so far is strange tactics and defensive football. He might have the charisma but Bellamy has the passion for the club.

Who would YOU side with on this?

I'm not one for slagging people off on bluemoon fella but this thread is fucking ludicrous! I am on both of their sides, they are both part of City, and I hope this can all be sorted out, quietly and effectively in house IF ITS EVEN TRUE!!

trying to split fans with shit like this is damaging to the club! I'm fuckin sick to death of people argiung with each other about the manager and certain players - constructive criticism is fine and a disappointed moan after a poor performance is too but it's every fuckin hour every fuckin day on this forum and you and others should be ashamed of
yourselves with fuckin stupid threads like this one!!

We should be interested in the welfare and progress of this club! but the fucking stupidity and negativity of some, many, of our fans is a fucking disgrace!

rastus said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Not sure if this has been posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193205_mancini_facing_city_test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_test</a>

Will be interesting confrence and some players unhappy about the short notices for training?

Imagine yourself, 10am lounging in your silk dressing gown in your mansion overlooking the lake, wondering how to spend the 50K of this weeks wages. Time to play FM10 on your 100" Hd TV, and then the phone rings, you hope its Bridgey wanting to drown a few more beers tonight in a Cheshire night club??
But fuck me NOOOOO, its that Italian Twat who wants me to train with those Muppets tomorrow fuckin mornin.

Cheeky bastids

That made me chuckle very loudly in the meeting I am in at the moment. Thanks! Hahaha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.