Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Aussie! said:
A bit off topic, but does anyone know why bellamy hasnt been playing the last few games???
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164141</a>

coulsonblue said:
IF TRUE:

club pay wages so play u piece of shit.

this is why he has fallen out at every club.

The Gaffer threw him out, so its the Gaffer who's got to tell him to come back, not the ex Nike paper pushers...I would've loved to have heard the argument between an Italian & a Welshman! I wonder how many translaters were involved?? PMSL

Top player but a bit of a dick head.

bluetide said:
Top player but a bit of a dick head.

Bellers has got to get his shit together. WTF was he doing getting beat up outside a nightclub. During the season, and especially when things are critical to landing a top 4 spot like we have now, he, not the Gaffer has to pull his F8ing head in a play a team game. Arguing with the Gaffer and setting his own agenda is exactly what could make the difference between a CL spot or NOT.

Kinky by name said:
I can tell you this:

1. You are wrong. He has not made that story up. They are giving it big licks and it's up as an exclusive by one of their leading sports/football writers.
2. You are basing your assertions on fewer facts than you say Custis has... why?
3. If you think an editor tells his reporters to "Go and dig the dirt up at Carrington" you have paranoia issues. Doesn't happen mate.
4. What could have happened is something like this: someone knows/heard about a row. That someone; CB/RM/agent/tealady/delivery man/etc lets press know for a few bob. They go to the Sun cos they have the biggest circulation and pay the most. They put their top reporter on it; he calls CB and puts it to him. CB either fills him in but insists on remaining anonymous or tells reporter to do one. If he does the latter reporter asks him to deny the story.
If this story is made up then RM/CB and the club will have writs on the Sun's desk at 9am today, simple as. We'll see if that happens.

With all due respect Kinky (and I actually mean that phrase), you seem to defend the press at every turn. I understand why you do this, and of course you have the right to do so, but it gets a little tiresome when I am trying to convince myself that one of our best players, who we have just built our whole ad campaign around, has just had a major bustup with our management despite admitting that it was 'shit or bust' for him at City, hasn't just committed the stupidest move that you can make, and gone ranting at his boss thereby destroying our season.

Cards on the table now, in your opinion, is the story that was printed correct or incorrect?
If the system works as you say, why do papers get sued for libel? If this happens, and they deserve it (as you mention, there are times when they write a cheque despite being right), then the system cannot be flawless. If the system isn't flawless, then it casts doubts on every story in the paper, especially ones that require the strongest types of evidence.

so Bellamy has been thrown off the team and Tevez isn't coming back for a bit. Par for the course that the club is falling apart at the most inopportune time, isn't it?

so Bellamy has been thrown off the team and Tevez isn't coming back for a bit. Par for the course that the club is falling apart at the most inopportune time, isn't it?
And still people think Mancini is the man for the job, you couldn't have thrown a bigger spanner in the works than Mancini if you tried.

Is Mancini responsible for Mrs Tevez having a premature baby as well?

Well that does it for me.

moomba said:
Is Mancini responsible for Mrs Tevez having a premature baby as well?

Well that does it for me.

I know what a bastard RM is for making Tevez wife go into labour premature. The rumours must be true RM is infact the anti-christ and he is here to destroy us all and eat our children, the dirty foreign git.

Bellamy has stirred the shit EVERYWHERE he has been.

Whilst noone can deny he is not commited (as he has been at every club hes been at) he also cannot think the world revolves around him... coz it doesn't.

Straight choice Bellamy or Mancini....

.... bye bye Craig and good riddance. I hope your next club, your ninth has better luck trying to tame you - not all those nine clubs and managers can be wrong!

Personally I genuinely believe he has been waiting for this moment to come.

He and Hughes would love to bring this club to its knees!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.