Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - (Merged)

The Mirror have just posted about it on Twitter as if they are the first to break the news.

They are obviously oblivious to the fact that it has been cleared up now.

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

LCBblue said:
Read about it on another forum and whilst I was shocked, I was more frustrated. Such a trivial thing and to be quite honest with you all, I think its Mancini's fault. Bellers was right when he said that he and the sport science staff at City are the only ones who appropriately know how to treat his knee injury.

Mancini doesn't.
Brian Kidd doesn't.

But Bellamy does. Mancini should have let Bellers explain that to him and this row would never happen, and for Bobby to tell Bellers not to come back for another 3 months? Its ludicrous. He surely knows that we need him, he's been one of our best players this season. His pace and skill have worked wonders for us since his arrival and his winning mentality is something not a lot of our players have except maybe; De Jong, Barry, Tevez, Kompany and SWP.

Bottom line is guys is that we need him. This is all so childish, its as if their at primary school squabbling over who gets to take kick off. Completely ridiculous event.

your right, its not a matter of wanting bellamy to play sunday, its the fact that we need him.

Stiss said:
The Mirror have just posted about it on Twitter as if they are the first to break the news.

They are obviously oblivious to the fact that it has been cleared up now.
It would be cleared up if the Sun issued a retraction and an apology and paid up some money. Anything else is smoke and mirrors.

Player & manager have training ground row? Shock, horror. Never heard that happen before. Would never happen with that nice man in Stretford.

cibaman said:
Player & manager have training ground row? Shock, horror. Never heard that happen before. Would never happen with that nice man in Stretford.

Indeed they would lavish Baconface with praise for his excellent managing skills

Re: Bellamy vs Mancini - which side are YOU on?

PSmyth07 said:
Mancini, don't care how well Bellamy is playing. We won't get anywhere when players argue with managers.

One word: Discipline!!!!

Somenthing that British players lack of!

Capello has proved already, so will Mancini!

Re: Bellamy In Bust Up With Mancini - according to The Scum

Unknown_Genius said:
Ok, looks like this has been put to bed somewhat. Still, the reports of players unhappy with Mancini's coaching methods concerns me a bit.

Were'nt the players also supposed to be unhappy with hughes' training methods aswell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.