Bellamy is off

well if he goes i would like to thank him for his commitment and tell him , thanks for your sterling effort this season, you will aways be rememberd with respect, its a shame you came to us when you did, it would have been brilliant having you , years ago. you gave given your all good luck and respect to you, always welcome back , hes had a lot of clubs and had lots injurys, due to his playing style, and his fuck off i want that ball attitude..i stand and i APPLAUD YOUR EFFORTS..BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHMY , BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYY.

I think I speak for the majority when I say I would not have touched him with a Barge Pole; and just like everybody else I was won over by his pace, effort, enthusiam and never say die attitude. However at this stage of his career and with the dodgy knees he has a tough decision to make and so do the Club. If he goes I would wish him all the best even if he ended up at the Rags !!! If he stays we shall see more 100% commitment from him - but he isn't really top 4 quality anymore. It's a tough call for Craig and Mancini to make.

I don't want him to leave, offered the choice I'd have him stay in a heartbeat but....the bottom line is nobody is irreplaceable.

Cassano is a fairly similar player who would fill the void nicely if he does go.

Wouldn't be one bit surprised if Bellers went, Im not one for all this body language shite that sometimes gets posted about certain players not looking happy or not making eye contact, or waving in a certain way, I just feel at 31 he and the club have a huge decision to make, if he is offered Champs league football with Spurs it's probably the last chance of getting it whilst being able to command a first team place so I cant begrudge him that, on the other hand if he went to a Villa or an Everton where he'd be pretty much a nailed on starter for another year or two, I couldn't begrudge him that either. No one really knows the relationship between Mancini and Bellers, I suspect they respect each other without really liking one another, but Mancini holds the cards, at 31 he probably has ideas of moving him on in the not to distant future. Whatever he's been a great player and who'd have thought a year ago he'd have seen Robinho off for that left hand side spot? If he's given the chance to or got the stomach for it im sure he could fight toe to toe with any so called replacement coming in.

I can´t understand all this ! Wtf do we want to sell anyone to fookin Spuds and that dodgy coont for? Can they match his wages for a start ? He should stay fookin put at least another year end of

Bellamy was a good signing and has a good season overall but..

His contribution waned in the 2nd half the season and I feel he has a detrimental effect to the dressing room morale.

He will be 31 by next season (which is old for an impact player) and has obvious injury concerns - one more bad knock and that could be it.

I hope he goes to Tottenham and enjoys another good season, he deserves it.

We'll just have to suffer with Di Maria.

When we bought him I was thinking 'What the fuck are we buying this twat for',
But he won me over with his non stop energy, commitment and passion for the blue shirt, he's a nuisance and he's our nuisance, and even at the ripe old age of 31 with fucked legs, I would rather have him with us than against us.

Was talking to a guy connected with Mervue United at the weekend. Greg Cunninghams old club in Galway. Cunningham was over recently to watch Mervue, he told everyone the best player at city was Bellamy and was one of the nicest lads youd every meet. Bellamy knew cunningham had no car and offered to collect him and drive him to training every day! That doesnt sound like a trouble maker to me, Bellamy has a lot to offer and should be kept

I thought Bellamy was upset about Verheijen being shunned under Mancini; as he credited him with keeping him fit?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-fitness-coach-verheijen-lifts-lid-mancini-rows-players-810511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city- ... ers-810511</a>

Either way i think it is fruitless to speculate whether Bellamy will be here next season or not without so much as a statement from him, the club or any other interested club.

23hxblv.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.