Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellers in trouble?

zeven said:
Good,

Made me sick to read this!

The old adage "a leapard never changes its spots" certainly springs to mind,if this indeed is the case and he should be hit with some fucker elses Golf Clubs.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm --<br /><br />
Lancet Fluke said:
But all he did was say that he really really really wanted to play for the club.

He did say that.
But he also stated that the manager had totally blocked him for 5 months and he and Carlos are outcasts.

oakiecokie said:
zeven said:
Good,

Made me sick to read this!

The old adage "a leapard never changes its spots" certainly springs to mind,if this indeed is the case and he should be hit with some fucker elses Golf Clubs.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm --

Lancet Fluke said:
But all he did was say that he really really really wanted to play for the club.

He did say that.
But he also stated that the manager had totally blocked him for 5 months and he and Carlos are outcasts.

I know, I was being sarcastic. He has behaved like a massive anus in my opinion.

Lancet Fluke said:

U cant say that - thats wicked - what he should have said he wants to fook off back to his spiritual home - ideally play like an utter twat and piss everyone off whilst pulling in 160 big uns a week and then spend 6 months in the sun - complain like fook about coming back to the club that has spent a British transfer records on you and walk into the Europa LEague squad whilst saying publically "my heart is with Santos"

How fookin dare Bellars say he wants ot play for our club

Jesus wept

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:

U cant say that - thats wicked - what he should have said he wants to fook off back to his spiritual home - ideally play like an utter twat and piss everyone off whilst pulling in 160 big uns a week and then spend 6 months in the sun - complain like fook about coming back to the club that has spent a British transfer records on you and walk into the Europa LEague squad whilst saying publically "my heart is with Santos"

How fookin dare Bellars say he wants ot play for our club

Jesus wept
What the FOOK, this is not a Robinho thread.

and about the squad for europa leauge, its ONLY FOR THE FIRST 2 GAMES not the entire cup

i like Bellamy, one of the best players last few years and he looked great for Wales. Left out of the squad for Europa spells his end. A pity, anybody that rips the rags apart two games in one season will do for me. Plus what happened to home grown players staying in the squad. Quite liked Onhua too
However, i like look of Kolorov and Boeteng and I trust Mancini to make the right choices. for now.
I saw City on Saturday and they were fantastic first half and Bellers was not in it.
I say keep him and put him in 25. But it does not look like he will be with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.