Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellers in trouble?

zeven said:
dctid said:
U cant say that - thats wicked - what he should have said he wants to fook off back to his spiritual home - ideally play like an utter twat and piss everyone off whilst pulling in 160 big uns a week and then spend 6 months in the sun - complain like fook about coming back to the club that has spent a British transfer records on you and walk into the Europa LEague squad whilst saying publically "my heart is with Santos"

How fookin dare Bellars say he wants ot play for our club

Jesus wept
What the FOOK, this is not a Robinho thread.

and about the squad for europa leauge, its ONLY FOR THE FIRST 2 GAMES not the entire cup

Who the fook are you to say what people can and cant post - for me and other its all related ie Bellamy and Robiniho

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:
But all he did was say that he really really really wanted to play for the club.

U cant say that - thats wicked - what he should have said he wants to fook off back to his spiritual home - ideally play like an utter twat and piss everyone off whilst pulling in 160 big uns a week and then spend 6 months in the sun - complain like fook about coming back to the club that has spent a British transfer records on you and walk into the Europa LEague squad whilst saying publically "my heart is with Santos"

Jesus wept

Why are you talking about Robinho to me. I think he has been ridiculous too. yes Bellamy said he wanted to play for City, whilst also sticking the boot into the club's management and owners in the same interview. However, I don't buy this whole, "I don't know why I'm not in the 25" bollocks. He tried his best to undermine Mancini last season and now, presumably for that reason, the man he showed no respect for, is dumping him. He's way too bright to not know why he is being frozen out and I can't believe so many people are falling for his act. He's a good player who once again has blown it at a club.

Lancet Fluke said:
dctid said:

Jesus wept

Why are you talking about Robinho to me. I think he has been ridiculous too. yes Bellamy said he wanted to play for City, whilst also sticking the boot into the club's management and owners in the same interview. However, I don't buy this whole, "I don't know why I'm not in the 25" bollocks. He tried his best to undermine Mancini last season and now, presumably for that reason, the man he showed no respect for, is dumping him. He's way too bright to not know why he is being frozen out and I can't believe so many people are falling for his act. He's a good player who once again has blown it at a club.

If you cannot see the duplicity of the cllub in the way Bellamy and Robiniho are being treated / handled then i despair. Every single crtism of Bellamy you can also make of Robiniho so keeo them both out - get rid of the fookers yada yada yada.

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:

If you cannot see the duplicity of the cllub in the way Bellamy and Robiniho are being treated / handled then i despair. Every single crtism of Bellamy you can also make of Robiniho so keeo them both out - get rid of the fookers yada yada yada.
I agree,
I hope none of them ever put on the blue shirt again.

GOD im so disappointed of Bellamy after reading that Guardian article. :(

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I think you will find that I said that Robinho has been ridiculous too. Be supportive of Bellamy by all means but don't imply that I am being hypocritical and treating them differently, I can't fucking stand Robinho.

Lancet Fluke said:
dctid said:

I think you will find that I said that Robinho has been ridiculous too. Be supportive of Bellamy by all means but don't imply that I am being hypocritical and treating them differently, I can't fucking stand Robinho.

Fella i apologise -

To be honest i am not a massive fan of Bellamy as a person but as a footballer i really cant fault him - Robiniho pisses me off on soo many levels.

Yes Bellamy has been a twat but i doubt he was saying anything other than the truth - all great managers have the ability to handle all sorts of players and the better players you bring in the greater the ego's - and the greater the challenges the manager.will have.

Mancini will need to be able to cope with such players - fook Balotelli is likely to land - aint seen Bellamy throw his club shirt to the floor and we are looking at 24 million for this fooker

Gutted he is going fookin gutted

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Fella i apologise -

To be honest i am not a massive fan of Bellamy as a person but as a footballer i really cant fault him - Robiniho pisses me off on soo many levels.

Yes Bellamy has been a twat but i doubt he was saying anything other than the truth - all great managers have the ability to handle all sorts of players and the better players you bring in the greater the ego's - and the greater the challenges the manager.will have.

Mancini will need to be able to cope with such players - fook Balotelli is likely to land - aint seen Bellamy throw his club shirt to the floor and we are looking at 24 million for this fooker

I am very disappointed that he is leaving too. Mainly I am disappointed that he wasn't grown up enough to get over the sacking of his beloved Hughes and that it has ultimately led to this.

dctid said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Fella i apologise -

I supported him until 15 minutes ago. now i just want to see him rot in the reserves. What he has done and said can not be excused. he have shown no loyality towards the club or manager what so ever!

I fucking hate the twat and i dont care how good footballer he is!
I wouldnt care if it were Messi i still would have told him to fuck off.

Lancet Fluke said:
dctid said:
Fella i apologise -

I am very disappointed that he is leaving too. Mainly I am disappointed that he wasn't grown up enough to get over the sacking of his beloved Hughes and that it has ultimately led to this.

But surely the job of a manager is too bring around disaffected players - lets be honest no club can change out half a dozen players or more everytime a manager is sacked.

Personally i saw no less effort from Bellamy pre or post Hughes and unless the club proves otherwise i see a player who wants to play for us - its simple if he so desperate to leave and this is just a cover put him in the 25 and see if he hands in a transfer request

What we absolutely know is that he was given permission to talk to Wolfsburg and was offered a very good deal - he refused so we know he is not absolutely desperate to leave and get out of the club

He has made mistakes but if clubs start selling players everytime they made a mistake things would be chaos.

Ned has said similar things on that footy show (cant stand that vlond woman so wont watch it) he aint been banished 0 yes he has been put out on loan but he could come back

Its the duplicity that pisses me off most i guess<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 am --<br /><br />
zeven said:
dctid said:
Fella i apologise -

I supported him until 15 minutes ago. now i just want to see him rot in the reserves. What he has done and said can not be excused. he have shown no loyality towards the club or manager what so ever!

I fucking hate the twat and i dont care how good footballer he is!
I wouldnt care if it were Messi i still would have told him to fuck off.

15 minutes ago?????????/

someone just said that this thread is turning into a mancini hate one good!!!! weve not played a good game since he brought his over defensive quiiff into the premier league. bellamy is the most honest straight talking player out there. robiniho santa cruz in our 23 man european squad but no bells or ireland. this mancini is garbage and will be gone by xmas with any luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.