Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

zeven said:
blumoonrises said:
The fact that he didn't give twitcher a high five, along with you believing he did because it says it in the paper, ignoring the number of times he's said he wants to stay with us and win things, and then making up some fucked up scenario in your head that wouldn't actually happen if Bellamy lost a cup final with us.... makes it pretty bang on that you are in fact just chatting shite for the hell of it..
oh really?` what do you call this?
article-1275338-09725BD4000005DC-515_233x267.jpg

pic taken straight after the spurs game.

Check out the look on Chappy's face. Not happy. Unlike Bellamy and Twitcher.

zeven said:
blumoonrises said:
The fact that he didn't give twitcher a high five, along with you believing he did because it says it in the paper, ignoring the number of times he's said he wants to stay with us and win things, and then making up some fucked up scenario in your head that wouldn't actually happen if Bellamy lost a cup final with us.... makes it pretty bang on that you are in fact just chatting shite for the hell of it..

Yes.. we know all about that, he shown a bit of good sportsmanship to an old friend, not a high 5 and wahaaay City won't be in the CL type gesture that you read and believed in the press..!

Well we can all woman and snipe as much as we want but ultimately our opinion is worth sweet f.a.

The manager and the board will make the decisions and nothing we say will change it. Players have come and gone over the years, many of whom we've all took to but it doesn't change anything. We don't make the decisions, so i suggest we leave it to the people in charge. They know the full story, we don't.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:30 am --<br /><br />
blumoonrises said:
zeven said:

Yes.. we know all about that, he shown a bit of good sportsmanship to an old friend, not a high 5 and wahaaay City won't be in the CL type gesture that you read and believed in the press..!

Firstly you said he didn't high five the twitcher and then when presented with the evidence it's now 'sportsmanship' and you suggest the papers twist things....lol. Ycmiu.

Bellamy needs to realise he cannot just come out proclaiming his undying love for playing for our club while acting like a total twat off the pitch. Its not all about working your socks off on the pitch, as much as thats appreciated. Learning to show the manager, the fans and the club some basic respect is just as, if not more important. His antics with twitcher after the Spurs game was like a betrayal to the fans, it was totally uncalled for. Having just lost arguably the most important match in our history the first thing you do is hi 5 twitcher, and Im not having any of that 'good sportsmanship' rubbish. I love his passion and commitment on the pitch but i certainly won't have him rocking the boat. Its not the manager that has to adjust his methods to suit the players its the other way round imo.

Then there was the incident with his comments after we lost to Everton, what was that in need of? Don't tell me he was being honest, he was once again being a twat and undermining the manager. Its clear he wasnt happy with Hughes sacking and all he's interested in is his personal agenda against the current manager probably because he believed he would be out by the summer and now he's whinging for being dropped, you invited it upon yourself with your stinking attitude towards the manager mate. I'm really disappointed in Bellamy as he is one of my favourite players and respect all the charity work he does but its hard to defend him now as he has a record of falling out where ever he goes.

What was the point of saying the manager doesnt speak to Teves as well? The same Teves the recently came out and said joining City was the best decision of his life and praising the manager. Why was he trying to drag someone else down with him? Very similar to Onuohas Soccer AM antics mentioning Lescott and Ireland when he could have just spoken for himself. I really wanted him to stay but now im just indifferent.

While I liked some of his performance Bellamy comes under the category of players "easily" replaceable. I will never forgive him for the way he carried on when Spurs beat us and this latest outbreak seals the deal for me.

I read a lot of you saying that you would be 'disgusted' if Bellamy wasn't included in the squad, but should we really have someone who is always causing problems (whether they're real or not is another debate) in the backroom? I find that going against the club..

IMO if we are getting Milner, we may not have room for Bellamy.. unless stevie goes, but I still wouldnt be suprised to let him go. After all he (Bellers) gave the ball away that led to the scums goal on us, I'll never forget that, pissed me off so much with that ****ing glory pass.

For all his faults, he's not stupid. He would have known exactly what the implications of his comments would be.

Noticeable that he says he doesn't want to go to Wolfsburg, but that he wasn't allowed to speak to Spurs. Doesn't really sound like a "I want to stay" plea to me.

Still, he wasn't the disaster signing I thought he'd be. Neither was he as good as some make out.

We move on.

moomba said:
For all his faults, he's not stupid. He would have known exactly what the implications of his comments would be.

Noticeable that he says he doesn't want to go to Wolfsburg, but that he wasn't allowed to speak to Spurs. Doesn't really sound like a "I want to stay" plea to me.

Still, he wasn't the disaster signing I thought he'd be. Neither was he as good as some make out.

We move on.
Completely agree.

The fact that he has seemingly given two different interviews saying pretty much the same thing show that this wasn't just someone letting off steam in the heat of the moment; it was someone who'd carefully planned exactly what he wanted to say, knowing full well what the implications would be. Childish in the extreme. But then that pretty much sums up his entire career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.