Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Stiss said:
Bellamy appeared to be shit hot last night for Wales.

Can everyone just take a minute to remember who Wales played last night. It wasnt the mighty Roman Empire. It was fucking Luxembourg, i would expect Bellamy to tear them to shreds with his pace. Any half decent footballer in the Prem would have a field day playing that team

city-of-cardiff said:
gregblag said:
Let's suppose that Bellamy stays, City get to the FA Cup final and play Spurs. City lose. At the end of the match Bellamy runs to Harry Redknapp and gives him a high five, with a big grin on his face. How would you feel?

Well Bellamy has already done that, except the home game against Spurs was a bigger game than an FA Cup final.

To all the guys who say he gives 100%, yes he has for Hughes, not for Mancini.

I always wanted Bellamy to stay, when the press were linking him to here there and everywhere I put the speculation down to press bullshit. When the story of the interview broke I still hoped it could get sorted out. I liked the guy and wanted him to be a success with us.

I've changed my mind though. If you add it all up it comes across that Bellamy does not want to play for Man City, has not wanted to since Hughes left. This became evident in his performances as well as his behaviour. He probably never played for City, he played for Hughes.

He's gone imo. He's forcing the club to get rid of him. Well good riddance.
could you possibly be wrong about your high 5 theory, you could be seeing what you want to see, i know that craig has known harry for donkeys years, since he was at norwich in fact, ive seen them at welsh games etc, (when hartson was at west ham) they get along.. same as loads of other players and other managers. ive also seen bellers score against redknapp teams, a smile can mean loads of things..you seem to think - "there you go, glad you won", because it fits your bellamys a twat theory., it could just aswell mean "you lucky fecking sod" or other, we shouldnt read to much into a "high5" when none of us know what was said, and i am sure craig was as sick as a pig at losing that game, with so much riding on it. thats my opinion anyway

Look at the full TV footage.

If you think that is a bloke "as sick as a pig" to lose to Spurs then fine. I wouldn't suggest a career in body language assessment for you though.

England are a lot better than Wales.

We didn't rip Hungary apart. Bellamy has one thing a few players miss... PASSION!

City have played an absolute blinder....not only do they get to force Bellamy out the door, and most likely to somewhere he'd rather not go, but they get to make out like they're the victims of Crazy Craig's disloyalty as well...

redmizzle said:
Bellamy needs to realise he cannot just come out proclaiming his undying love for playing for our club while acting like a total twat off the pitch. Its not all about working your socks off on the pitch, as much as thats appreciated. Learning to show the manager, the fans and the club some basic respect is just as, if not more important. His antics with twitcher after the Spurs game was like a betrayal to the fans, it was totally uncalled for. Having just lost arguably the most important match in our history the first thing you do is hi 5 twitcher, and Im not having any of that 'good sportsmanship' rubbish. I love his passion and commitment on the pitch but i certainly won't have him rocking the boat. Its not the manager that has to adjust his methods to suit the players its the other way round imo.

Then there was the incident with his comments after we lost to Everton, what was that in need of? Don't tell me he was being honest, he was once again being a twat and undermining the manager. Its clear he wasnt happy with Hughes sacking and all he's interested in is his personal agenda against the current manager probably because he believed he would be out by the summer and now he's whinging for being dropped, you invited it upon yourself with your stinking attitude towards the manager mate. I'm really disappointed in Bellamy as he is one of my favourite players and respect all the charity work he does but its hard to defend him now as he has a record of falling out where ever he goes.

What was the point of saying the manager doesnt speak to Teves as well? The same Teves the recently came out and said joining City was the best decision of his life and praising the manager. Why was he trying to drag someone else down with him? Very similar to Onuohas Soccer AM antics mentioning Lescott and Ireland when he could have just spoken for himself. I really wanted him to stay but now im just indifferent.
didnt mancini say the other day when asked about ballotelli,s troublesome character, i see no problem handling him..after all i have bellamy & tevez here (something along those lines) i thought at the time strange mancini brought tevez into it...maybe craig was telling the truth, who knows.

BillyShears said:
City have played an absolute blinder....not only do they get to force Bellamy out the door, and most likely to somewhere he'd rather not go, but they get to make out like they're the victims of Crazy Craig's disloyalty as well...
im sure we could do a deal with fulham. craig would be happy to work with hughes again

BillyShears said:

You can give players the benefit of the doubt in some circumstances. However, Bellamy has now left about 4 clubs, Liverpool, West Ham, Newcastle and Man City under strange circumstances. It begins to stop looking like a coincidence and more like an idiotic player, after the 3rd or 4th time.

BillyShears said:

Billy, would you pick him in the 25 knowing that he wouldn't be a starter every week with the risk of the problems he may cause being a bit-part player?

Would you sell him to one of our biggest rivals?

Can it be argued that he didn't act like a cock with Mancini last season?

Do you honestly believe that Mancini hasn't uttered a single word to Bellamy in six months?

Do you agree with his handling of this through the media?

Like I keep saying, I was a huge fan and certainly wasn't someone waiting to jump on his back, but the weight of evidence is building up against him I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.