Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Bellamy > Mancini.

Get a grip.

Mancini, as a manager or a player, was/is far more successful than Craig Bellamy ever will be.

Plus, he doesn't manage to fuck it up and fall out with people everywhere he goes.

to be fair bellers isnt the only one whos spoken out against the manager, our best player in tevez has, so its nt all bellamys fault

makes me laugh how they make out this 25 man squad thing was invented by us

as for bellers the training sessions i've seen he always gives his all for tha cause be a shame to see him go

WTF!!! Just litening to Bellers on SSN. I don't think he's a guy who bullshits at all. He just wants to stay at City and is doing everything in his power to make it happen. But it apears he already knows He isn't in the 25... WTF IS MANCINI THINKING???

I'm a bit shocked TBH. Buy Milner for £25M - £30M but can't find a place for last seasons joint best player???

The first time i've actualy been disapointed and indeed a bit worried about Citys dealings. Ireland then the Hart/Given thing now Bellers has revealed some worrying revelations about how City go about things.... Genuinely concerned :-(

n_mcfc said:
Missed half of it.

He deserves to be in the 25 man squad for numerous reasons. I could go on and on today about little things that worry me about Mancini and his squad policy but I can't be bothered.

In footballing terms he 100% should be in the squad. Just paying for making life difficult for Mancini last season. I never forgave Keegan for freezing out Berkovic and not rising above it but times were different then and we couldn't replace him. I suppose now we have the funds to replace people then pissing your manager off is a really bad idea

Ticket For Schalke said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
More trouble than he is worth.

Is it any coincidence that it is Bellamy, out of all the players, that seems to have a problem with the manager.

Played well last year but is by no means the sort of player who is not replaceable.

Seems like this will be yet another moment in his career where, if he has any sense, he will look back on in years to come and think "perhaps I could have really made it work if I had had a different attitude there."

(Oh, and I don't like his comments saying "I've seen at Christmas how ruthless this club can be" as the club were no more or less ruthless than any other club and he is just trying to paint a 'woe is me' picture)

I'm not usually one for "how dare he" type attitudes when a player leaves, but I have little time for excuses when a player has a long, long history of burning his own bridges.

If he said he's give his all in training, what more can he do?

I have no reason to disbelieve that he is giving it his all in training. And if he is then I would hope that he would be given a fair crack of the whip.

However, I question why it is that it is Craig Bellamy, out of all the players on City's books, who seems to, by pure coincidence, falling foul of the management.

Is it because his name was drawn out of a hat. Or could it be, just like almost everywhere else he has been, that his attitude and personality has been a contributory factor and he might have to shoulder some responsibility.

Look, I am not one for taking the management's side at the drop of a hat with any player dispute. I hated it when Hughes spun that line.

But I have a big problem believing that a player with a history of being a tosser, a player who, when the manager was appointed was acknowledged as giving him grief, is an innocent party in such an affair.

Grand Master Nim Rod said:
Bellamy > Mancini.
Youv'e gotta be kidding me, he is one player, a good one yes but still just one player who can easily be replaced and one whom is succeptible to an injury. So we include and he gets crocked, what then. A club can have 25 players but only one manager, get a fucking grip.

Personally i think Mancini would be making a huge error by not including Bellamy in the 25 but it's his decision to make and he'll stand/fall on these decisions.
We aren't at the stage yet where we can jettison a player of Bellamys ability.
All imo of course.

BlakeTheBlue said:
WTF!!! Just litening to Bellers on SSN. I don't think he's a guy who bullshits at all. He just wants to stay at City and is doing everything in his power to make it happen. But it apears he already knows He isn't in the 25... WTF IS MANCINI THINKING???

I'm a bit shocked TBH. Buy Milner for £25M - £30M but can't find a place for last seasons joint best player???

The first time i've actualy been disapointed and indeed a bit worried about Citys dealings. Ireland then the Hart/Given thing now Bellers has revealed some worrying revelations about how City go about things.... Genuinely concerned :-(

these players are gettin replaced with better players what do you want to do stand still or move on !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.