Bellamy on his future (and the fall out) {merged}

Re: Bellamy on his future

Shaelumstash said:
What about Vierra I can hear you all cry. Well Mancini clearly sees a role for Parick both on and off the pitch. Here is a guy who has won it all, a player Yaya Toure descibes as his hero. He is a positive force in the dressing room and trusted by Mancini whereas Bellers is .........well Bellers is Bellers and doesn't know when to keep his gob shut.

Maradonna might be the hero of Carlos Tevez but I doubt Carlitos wants to play alongside him for City. Mancini to pick Vieira in his 25 man squad because Yaya Toure wants him to? Bah ha ha!!! LOLZ!!!

Vieira in the squad over Bellamy, Ireland, Onouha and Given? Robinho if he can improve his attitude? Fuck off.

stony said:
Shaelumstash said:
I'm not sure what the Britney thing on youtube is, sorry not really my bag.

You think it's ridiculously over dramatic that I think Bellamy was wrong to break club ranks and speak to the media? Maybe you're ridiculous?

I honestly don't see what Craig has done wrong. He was asked questions and he answered them honestly. He still wants to play for City

I think you're being naiive. He's called an interview with Sky Sports News to air his greivances with the club. He should not be giving negative views on the club to the media while still employed by us, whether they are his honest opinions or not.

stony said:
Shaelumstash said:
It's a f ucking disgrace what he's done today, and it's a joke that people are defending him! He deserved to stay after some of his performances last year, but don't try and justify what he has done today.

It's all about opinions and quite frankly yours is ridiculously over dramatic.
You didn't make a plea to Britney on youtube did you ?

I think his post was reasonable and personally I agreed with pretty much every word Shaelumstash said. Bellamy should not have done that interview. Nearly as bad as Nedum on Soccer am but not quite.

lostgalaxy said:
I think the thing is MANCINI doesn't plan to use wingers in his formation.

He only needs two of them in case he needs a change.

The point is that it's Mancini's arse in a sling if things go tits up, and therefore it's his call if he wants rid of Bellamy. For what it's worth, I'm in total agreement with him.

I just saw bellers interview , and I thoroughly think this man should be in the squad . Like he said last year was his best year in football , this is a man who gives his all for any team and wears his heart on his sleeve . He still wants to play for us and has put his all into training and I want to see him stay so much and play for us . He is still a great player , he comes on the pitch week in , week out and gives his all and if it wasnt for tevez last season bellers would have won most awards with no competition . Bellers is a good profesional , he loves his footballl and im think im pretty safe to say that nearly all if not all city fans love the man . One season it took for him to win us over and I think if you put him in a 25 man squad with so much compettion you will get even more from him . last year , bellers was fantastic and one of the best players in the entire league in my opinion . Put him in the squad againt the likes of tevez adebayor and tevez and he will try his upmost best to be in the team . I don't know whether its a personal thing with mancini as there are a number of arguments why bellamy should be in the 25 . But i think for those going to the games leading up to the 1st of september , we show mancini and bellers himself how much we want him to stay with us . Bellamy knws he wants to stay and fight for his place , but we have to show and try to convince mancini that bellers should stay . At the end of the day its the managers decision and some say we should leave it to the manager , let him make the decisions . Whatever mancini says in the end im sure he has his reasons but I think we should show him how much most us city fans want bellers to stay , i certainly will .

dave_blue12 said:
City are in the fortunate position of being able to sort our squad before allowing players to leave. If, for example, Balotelli doesn't come we may need Bellers. Bellers will be paid by City regardless and if not in the 25 will no doubt be allowed to leave.

Good post, it's just the bit I've quoted from you. I didn't think Balotelli was affected by the 25 squad ruling, he's under 21 years old. :)

I'm pretty sure we'll be fitting Bellers in. Better to keep everyone on their toes till September though, some fierce competition at the start of the season could get us off to great start.

I like that "And if you don't make the 25?"

"I suppose I could stick around and take care of the Brazilians"

I hope he's talking about the players and not locker room grooming services

We're gonna have 3 weeks of this. This is the first year of the 25 man rule and you can already see its effect. Players feel they have to go public to alert other clubs, just in case deadline comes and goes and they miss out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.