Bellamy on Radio 5 Live now

Didsbury Dave said:
Just on the off-chance he is shown this, because I know his mates used to use the forum and I often suspected he did as well.

Good luck to Craig Bellamy for the future. Thanks for the passion, the goals and the performances.

I wish you were still in our squad.

You're long in the tooth enough to know that football fans are fickle and ignorant as this thread shows.
X2

Matty said:
Regardless of Bellamy's possible grievances, I'd still have him in our 25 man Premiership squad. I really don't see how ANY Premiership squad is worse for having Craig Bellamy in it.

He is being a twat (as usual) but i would still have him in the squad above RSC or Jo

it's agiven he would be in our squad no doubting- BUT and it's a big but - I think poor old Craig threw his toy out and did not want to play for Mancini Not the other way round - you may not like Mancini but he knows a good player when he sees one- Craig demanded Champions League or nothing - He got nothing - stupid guy

Didsbury Dave said:
Just on the off-chance he is shown this, because I know his mates used to use the forum and I often suspected he did as well.

Good luck to Craig Bellamy for the future. Thanks for the passion, the goals and the performances.

You're long in the tooth enough to know that football fans are fickle and ignorant as this thread shows.

No need to shit it DD he's not gonna hunt ya down if you put something negative down, I don't really think he's that arsed tbh. I agree with the passion he showed he does it regardless the team he plays for. What I do not agree with is the manner he talks about the Manager and the club like most people have said he has made out like he has been victimised but everyone at the club gets treated the same way, you'd expect it in a normal working environment every staff member gets treated the same way by the boss. Problem is he moans about double training sessions because of his injuries my heart doesn't even miss a beat for him £80,000 a week and double training sessions were too much, if Mancini was to turn around and go OK Craig you don't need to do double training sessions then you get other players saying if Craig doesn't have to then why do I and spit their dummy out.

Footballers need to work in an everyday life working environment for minimum wage then they can fuckin moan about unfairness and a hard time.

Didsbury Dave said:

Because Bellamy is not in the least bit fickle is he? See August & October comments on City. Or ignorant for that matter, "I don't know who pays my wages, you'd have to ask my agent."

Didsbury Dave said:

I stuck up for him on many occasions before we signed him ( I desperately wanted him to sign and couldn't understand the uproar) and even during the reports he was playing up behind the scenes (and I had no idea whether this was true or not).

However, when I got in from the Spurs game, watched the full 90 minutes again and saw him do THAT with Redknapp with my own eyes, I went fucking mental.

Some don't see what I see with what he did, and that's fair enough, but in a second he went from a very good player and a great pro in my eyes, to someone I never wanted to see again in a blue shirt.

Of course that doesn't take away his commitment on the pitch for us, his performances and his goals, but it has tainted my opinion of him as a person. I now see the traits which has led to him having 9 clubs without being able to stay long enough at each one to win a trophy, whereas before I only saw a quality player who dragged others up with him by example.

Shame really.

BY his own admission he wants to do the best for him and him alone - yes he was committed I loved watching him and am grateful for that but he wanted more than City could offer this season -simple as - good riddance welsh boy
no champions laegue for you. And as for the wages bit do me afavour he knows full well where his wage is coming from he is acontrol freak it's obvious - he even has his own fitness guru ffs!!. Don't make us laugh Craig my son - there's a lot of good in him but equally a lot of BS.

So he doesn't play for us. He's a ****.
He's going to sign for us. He's a ****.
He signs for us. He's still a ****.
He suddenly starts to play. He's a God.
He gets loads of goals. He's a God.
He's transferred. He's a **** again.

Football stupidity in a nutshell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.