Didsbury Dave said:
So he doesn't play for us. He's a ****.
He's going to sign for us. He's a ****.
He signs for us. He's still a ****.
He suddenly starts to play. He's a God.
He gets loads of goals. He's a God.
He's transferred. He's a **** again.

Football stupidity in a nutshell.

Football fans are fickle Dave but of course if he's saying things that can be percieved as negative then some fans are going to change their opinion on him. For what it's worth i wish him well at Cardiff and while i'd have him in our squad he wouldn't be in my starting line up, i think he is far too predictable as a player and struggles at times against teams that defend deep as he can't use his pace to get in behind

Not sure why he's going on about the double training sessions still? Mancini says today it's a myth that there were a lot of double training sessions and said a few months back along with Kompany that they only did it a handful of times

Not sure he's one to be preaching about whether someone shows loyalty to him considering his lack of loyalty to most clubs

Failsworth_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So he doesn't play for us. He's a ****.
He's going to sign for us. He's a ****.
He signs for us. He's still a ****.
He suddenly starts to play. He's a God.
He gets loads of goals. He's a God.
He's transferred. He's a **** again.

Football stupidity in a nutshell.

Football fans are fickle Dave but of course if he's saying things that can be percieved as negative then some fans are going to change their opinion on him. For what it's worth i wish him well at Cardiff and while i'd have him in our squad he wouldn't be in my starting line up, i think he is far too predictable as a player and struggles at times against teams that defend deep as he can't use his pace to get in behind

Not sure why he's going on about the double training sessions still? Mancini says today it's a myth that there were a lot of double training sessions and said a few months back along with Kompany that they only did it a handful of times

Not sure he's one to be preaching about whether someone shows loyalty to him considering his lack of loyalty to most clubs

I haven't heard the interview so can't comment on what he said.

But I don't really care. He was forced from the club after a great season and a half so, being the character he is, he's going to feel a bit bitter.

He's gobby and a battler, that's what he's like. That's what made him so effective. It isn't going to change.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

I haven't heard the interview so can't comment on what he said.

But I don't really care. He was forced from the club after a great season and a half so, being the character he is, he's going to feel a bit bitter.

He's gobby and a battler, that's what he's like. That's what made him so effective. It isn't going to change.

Each to their own Dave but i wouldn't say he had a great season last season especially in the second half of the season and obviously Mancini has to take into consideration how he performed when he was the manager. There was obviously more to it than his footballing ability though and i think it's safe to say he had a clear dislike for Mancini and his methods so the right thing was to get rid IMO

Football fans are fickle. Always have been, always will be.

I'm sure if Mancini gets it right, people will change their opinions of him. And why wouldn't they?

I'm sure if Jo came in and started scoring for us, views would also change.

That's the nature of football fans.

No... that's the natiure of just about everyone in any walk of life!

Everybody changes their opinions depending on the changing circumstances... be it football, politics, TV shows, newspapers, radio, business... everything.

Nowt wrong in changing your opinion, it's the essence of fickleness!

I remember loving Rodney Marsh... now he's an embarrassment. Am I fickle or is it just that Rodney's changed? I don't know the answer to that one.

Another wasted thread. Bellamy has gone; deceased; fallen off his perch.

We know why he went; he knows why he went so for fooks sake let's put it to bed.

He wouldn't play the way his BOSS wanted him to. He has an overblown perception of his worth to his Employers who finally decided that his time was up. It's not as if it's the first time he's failed to take an opportunity. He is basically a standard looking player who thrills and then gobs off. His saving grace is that he does give 100% when he is physically fit but at 31 years of age that is becoming less and less likely.

What is especially galling is the fact that we are paying his wages for playing for his home-time team (apparantly a boyhood dream) and then he comes and gobs off again. Boo bloody hoo. He could have been a contender, i.e. joined the other crocks at the swamp, but we wouldn't let him go. For a start they couldn't have afforded to buy him because they are potless and secondly why should we loan him to them?

Craig baby we own your registration and for that you have been renumerated handsomely for the length of the contact. We still pay your wages for which I am sure your Charity in Africa will benefit and be grateful as well as keeping you and your brood in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. You ain't ever coming back, even if god forbid RM departs, because you're such a destabilising influence in the dressing room with your self centered opinions on how to train, when to train and who to play.

I look forward to your entry into Football Management when you can expound your views to their conclusion but I suspect you'll end up like that twt Keane and suddenly realise that it isn't as easy as you think it is now.

Piss off.

NQblue said:
Another wasted thread. Bellamy has gone; deceased; fallen off his perch.

We know why he went; he knows why he went so for fooks sake let's put it to bed.

He wouldn't play the way his BOSS wanted him to. He has an overblown perception of his worth to his Employers who finally decided that his time was up. It's not as if it's the first time he's failed to take an opportunity. He is basically a standard looking player who thrills and then gobs off. His saving grace is that he does give 100% when he is physically fit but at 31 years of age that is becoming less and less likely.

What is especially galling is the fact that we are paying his wages for playing for his home-time team (apparantly a boyhood dream) and then he comes and gobs off again. Boo bloody hoo. He could have been a contender, i.e. joined the other crocks at the swamp, but we wouldn't let him go. For a start they couldn't have afforded to buy him because they are potless and secondly why should we loan him to them?

Craig baby we own your registration and for that you have been renumerated handsomely for the length of the contact. We still pay your wages for which I am sure your Charity in Africa will benefit and be grateful as well as keeping you and your brood in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. You ain't ever coming back, even if god forbid RM departs, because you're such a destabilising influence in the dressing room with your self centered opinions on how to train, when to train and who to play.

I look forward to your entry into Football Management when you can expound your views to their conclusion but I suspect you'll end up like that twt Keane and suddenly realise that it isn't as easy as you think it is now.

Piss off.

haha "We know why he went; he knows why he went so for fooks sake let's put it to bed."
But still you had to throw in as much as you could. Classic.

Soulboy said:

You're right.

Football fans are fickle, football fans are biased, football fans are stupid.

Not all, of course, but a sizeale number.

It is pretty funny I suppose. I shouldn't be surprised.

Didsbury Dave said:
Soulboy said:

You're right.

At your age you should have realised that by now!

Soulboy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You're right.

At your age you should have realised that by now!

At my age I feel it's my duty to educate them, Soulboy...

I remember being a daft kid and booing the likes of Clive Wilson and Tommy Caton, even though they'd been great for us

During his time with us he did it where it counted, on the pitch. How anybody can slag him off is laughable. Unlike that tw*t from Brazil , who took the p1ss big style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.