Bellamy should be in the 25

remoh said:
Cobwebcat said:
He'd still be in my team let alone the 25. Why are we even considering letting him go? Without his goals/assists we would have finished around 8th last season. Great impact player too.

What's the thinking? Too old?!

Spot-on post!

The thinking is that Bellamy has disrespected his manager and the club once too often.
Plus if we're honest with ourselves, Bellamy's best form was under Hughes, and his knees are pretty much crocked. Time to get rid, and I was one of the few who actually wanted him to come.

alera said:
Well I cant believe he was laughing pating Harry R on the back after Spurs beat us at home effectively knocking city out of the champions league.

Or stiring shit and siding with Moyes against his own club and Macini. He never wanted to play for city, he came to play for Hughes and himself. As soon as Hughes was sacked he was in the boardroom kicking off telling cook and co they couldnt sack Hughes, dictating to the club who the manager should be.

As soon as Hughes left he wasnt interested any reason or excuse to fall out with Mancini and make his life difficult. Hes a nasty little shit and he has been at every club he has ever played for.

Most city fans never wanted him to sign in the first place because of shit like this. He proved us all wrong and was one of our best players. Yet we come full circle he proved us right in the first place and it has ended like it has at every club he has played for, Liverpool, Newcastle City it is always the same - Bellamy running his mouth off calling the shots. Falling out with the manager and board.

Club ends up getting rid of him due to the trouble and disruption he is causing.

Hes a trouble causing little shit, hes a cancer, look at the trouble he is causing before the season kicks off. He can fuck right off to Celtic. At the end of the day who do people support a dickhead like Craig Bellamy or the club. Support your club not the player.

nail on the head springs to mind!

I read a post on here after Bellamy's outburst claiming that this was a technique to agitate a move away from the club, but at the same time making sure he is entitled to his 'loyalty bonus'. I thought it was BS t the time but am starting to think that's exactly what he was doing.

Blue Phil said:
I read a post on here after Bellamy's outburst claiming that this was a technique to agitate a move away from the club, but at the same time making sure he is entitled to his 'loyalty bonus'. I thought it was BS t the time but am starting to think that's exactly what he was doing.

More often than not when a player says "I don't want to leave this club" he means "I don't want to leave this club without my loyalty bonus, so I'll say I don't want to go when I do".

The sooner players realise they need us and not the other way round the better.

So get lost Bellamy.

He's a horrible little gobshite. Yes he had a very good year but we shouldn't be celebrating wankers like him. Good fkn riddance. The sooner he's in the team sheet against St Mirren the better.

Every single club he's left he's caused a nightmare for them. He's more than old enough to know better.

People saying good things abnout this guy, its a joke tbh. Yes he was a great player for us but he ruined it with the trouble he has caused as with every other club he played for. What sort of player celebrates with the opposition manager when they knock us out of the champions league.

You are telling me proper city fans really think this is funny. I certainly dont.

People sticking up for him they need to take a look at what he has done, really you side with this guy over your club and manager. Embarassing TBH.

The way I see it; we can have a harmonious squad without Bellamy, or a divided one with him. Team spirit is far more important than one decent player and Mancini knows this, which is why he'll get rid of anyone, be it Bellamy, Ireland or Given, who stands to jeopardise having a strong feeling within the camp. It doesn't matter how good the player is, the team's more important.

I don't like to say this

But if this twat gobbed off like this at the swamp his feet would not have touched and i think this should go for A N Y player who causes any kind of upset at the club.
We should close ranks and make COMS a fortress where loose tongues are not heard get rid of any one who calls club or manager in public

alera said:
What sort of player celebrates with the opposition manager when they knock us out of the champions league.

You are telling me proper city fans really think this is funny. I certainly dont.

Have to agree with that. Almost violently agree. I must admit I put it out of my mind at the time, mainly because I knew I would not be able to reconcile supporting a City player with my feelings about what he did there. Now that he is gobbing himself out of the club I don't need to worry about supporting him anymore. And let's not hear any bullshit about 'sportsmanship' because everyone knows that's not what it was.

Personally think his actions at the end of that game was one of the most disgraceful, disrespectful things I have ever seen on a football field. Not disrespectful to Mancini, but to his fellow teammates and all of us - to his own club. Supporting Moyes over Mancini was bad enough, but we didn't actually get to see that with our own eyes. I realise he was gleeful because he thought it would be the end of Mancini, but really that is no excuse.

Seeya Craig. Can't say I'm sorry to see you go. Complete prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.