Bellamy should be in the 25

Bellamy needs to be in that 25!!! He will put it in all day long! He would be one of the first 10 i would put in!!!

BlueJord said:
Bellamy needs to be in that 25!!! He will put it in all day long! He would be one of the first 10 i would put in!!!
I cant believe this! came out of work, got in car, radio on and I hear Bellamy as good as kicked out of our squad! what a joke, we have a novice squad, ok, top notch, but not jelled yet, will take time, but for gods sake who will come on now with 20 mins to go with the energy and enthusiasm he has? Not many do. Lets hope Mancini has made the right decision.

Only my opinion but this is about money, the relationship between Bellamy and Robinho and the relationship between Mancini and Bellamy, Bellamy loses, we get Robinho back and the owner lose out on 13m instead of 32.5m. Simples. Unfortunately footballing attributes not taken into account over squad harmony.

mcfc-fullstop said:
BlueJord said:
I cant believe this! came out of work, got in car, radio on and I hear Bellamy as good as kicked out of our squad! what a joke, we have a novice squad, ok, top notch, but not jelled yet, will take time, but for gods sake who will come on now with 20 mins to go with the energy and enthusiasm he has? Not many do. Lets hope Mancini has made the right decision.

Agree partly with MCFC - fullstop, but I think they should have FAITH in what is up Manicini's sleeve, or do I mean sleeves? ;)

cant believe there is no room in the 25 for bells, I did not want him to come and totally underated him, thought he was superb last season 110%

not happy with Given threatening to leave if not number 1, the fact is Hart is a stronger keeper and only 23, Given made mistakes last year and is not strong enough in the air. look at the goals we conceded against the rags. I also don't think he is fit yet, when I watched him pre season he was holding back a lot.

LOL at some of the comments on here about bellamy not being up to it. the only city player to perform better than bellamy last season was tevez, end of. bellers was shit hot the majority of the time, defenders couldnt handle him, his all round game improved hugely. and unlike some of the shitters like robinho, when bellers doesnt play well you know you will get a shift from him defensively.

this decision to force him out is an absolute farce. john terry is a ****. didier drogba is a ****. both cant keep their opinions to themselves and constantly nag their managers, would chelsea fuck them off on the basis of this?

mancini is making this decision purely because he is unable to handle bellamy, it isnt a footballing decision whatsoever. patrick viera couldnt have performed worse for us in the 6 months he was here, bellamy couldnt have performed better. viera is on double bellamys wages, and we go and give the far too slow has been another year and fuck bellamy off.

disgrace.

Mancini is mad if he doesent put bellers in the squad, he was top last season and he tipifies city with his work rate. when it reaches winter you will see him give his all whereas i can bet silva will be wrapped up in gloves and on his arse every 2 minutes.

Another moaning mardarse - get rid. What makes some of you think Mancini can't handle him? Maybe he's just had enough of this self-confessed Hughes fan sniping away behind the scenes? He's a good player but it's no coincidence that he rarely lasts more than 2 seasons at any club.

lancs blue said:
Another moaning mardarse - get rid. What makes some of you think Mancini can't handle him? Maybe he's just had enough of this self-confessed Hughes fan sniping away behind the scenes? He's a good player but it's no coincidence that he rarely lasts more than 2 seasons at any club.

After cing that shits reaction on ssn,totally 100% agree with yer m8,jeez Louise and people go on about Robinho,ur right though just look at his track record its really no coincidence is it?

one of my better players last season and would be a great impact player of the bench but he is looking for more than that i reckon but i can all so see the sense in selling him now with his age and knee problems,i think its a matter of wait and see who comes in for him looks more down to bellers than the club were he wants to go and i can still see a spurs move more than likly even though city wont like it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.