Bellamy should be in the 25

Cobwebcat said:
Well I am the OP of this keep Bellers thread but I have to say I've changed my mind. He obviously wants to go to to Spurs and is making stuff up to get the move and revealing our transfer targets is not on either.

Bye bye Bellers and take Ned and Superman and the other moaners with you too.

So did quite a number of us.
The inteview he gave with prepared speech & spewing of self glorifying stats & snide slagging of our management (our owner too) is the last straw.

Thats his exit interview!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am --<br /><br />
california blue said:
On the wing he's too one dimensional....run run run cut in side or run run run run - defender shows him outside and a poor cross with his left foot.

We cant play him up top as he's not good enough and we have too much quality to accommadate him.

That I agree!
Having this 'Hughes' player' will undernine our Mancini and our club.

Rammyblues said:
if robinho leaves and bellers is forced out.

Robinho ain't leaving that is the point, Bellars is going because he is doesn't get on with the manager or Robinho. It seems the decision has been made and whether we agree with it or not we will have to live with it. Before Bellamy arived Robinho played some of the most magical football at COMs and scored 15 goals being top scorer for us, under a regime that wanted him to track back and cover the left back which is not his game. Under Mancini he will be given a free role similar to David Silva where the best parts of his game can shine, and I suspect that is also the reason why we have allowed Ireland to go because we simply don't need him.

The notion that Bellamy tracking back to help out the left flank is effective is a myth.

Critical games like against Spurs, Everton he was found wanting and our left flank was overrun or made monkeys thereof.

some of you on this forum are incredible.

just wait until spurs away on saturday when the city section of the ground will chant bellamys name all game, particularly if we are losing. and if by any chance hes still with the club by the liverpool home game, then the majority of eastlands will be singing his name. not that it will make any difference, but just it will show the majority of the hardcore city fans views on the matter.

just wait until spurs away on saturday when the city section of the ground will chant bellamys name all game, particularly if we are losing. and if by any chance hes still with the club by the liverpool home game, then the majority of eastlands will be singing his name. not that it will make any difference, but just it will show the majority of the hardcore city fans views on the matter.

That might be so, and I would be singing his name also, but in the cold light of day money talks and so does saving the face of our owner who bought him with his own cash, it won't be the first or last time we see a good player leave but for me MCFC is all that counts and if we have to sacrifice Bellamy and Ireland which then gives us a better chance of top four so be it.

Goalkeepers

• Shay Given (IRL)
• Joe Hart (ENG)
• Stuart Taylor (ENG)

Defenders
• Aleksandar Kolarov (SERB)
• Jerome Boateng (GER)
• Joleon Lescott (ENG)
• Wayne Bridge (ENG)
• Nedum Onuoha (ENG)
• Micah Richards (ENG)
• Kolo Toure (CIV)
• Pablo Zabaleta (ARG)
• Vincent Kompany (BEL)

Midfielders

• Adam Johnson (ENG)
• David Silva (ESP)
• Gareth Barry (ENG)
• Yaya Toure (CIV)
• Nigel de Jong (NED)
• Stephen Ireland (IRL)
• Shaun Wright-Phillips (ENG)
• *James Milner (ENG)

• Strikers
• Emmanuel Adebayor (TGO)
• Craig Bellamy (WAL)
• Jô (BRA)
• Carlos Tevez (ARG)
• *Mario Balotelli (ITA)

Sell: Santa Cruz, Viera

Loan: Weiss, M. Johnson, Robinho

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________Given_______________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt.D said:

I'll be at Spurs getting behind the players on the pitch not the moaners off it.

Mancini not spoke to him in 6 months? What?
How can any manager not speak to one of his players for 6 months? Mancini = C*nt!

Bellamy should move on really, he should be in the 25, he deserves to be in the 25, sometimes i'm appalled at how this football club is run, just ruthlessly replacing players like Dunne, Bellamy and Ireland for the next big money signing. Disgraceful.

lancs blue said:
Matt.D said:

I'll be at Spurs getting behind the players on the pitch not the moaners off it.

it goes without saying to get behind the lads on the pitch, but just watch everybody around you chanting bellamys name also.

Bellamy along with Tevez and De Jong was our best player last season and without him we'd have been 7th or 8th. I appreciate the work he has give and class he has brought to the team, and i cannot understand how he can go from a quality player one week to a player who can't cross, control a ball or shoot the next.
Bellamy is quality, he is what we need in the 25, i don't know what the fuck Mancini sees in Jo but Jo isn't a patch on Bellers. Mancini is a joke.
Atleast Bellers wants to play in the blue shirt, players like RSC, Adebayor, Robinho couldn't give a toss. Bellamy recently stated he joined the club to fulfil his ambition here, build a legacy, win trophies and stay at this club, how is that moaning? he's the type of winner the fans should want in the squad, (it's a damn right joke that he's getting slated on here) not some temperemental little shit like Robinho.

Yawn Yawn Yawn

I don't post often but threads like this one really piss me off!!

OK - I agree Bellamy was one of our best players last season but where did we finish?? 5th?

Its called progress. If we want to win the league then there is going to have to be a fine tuning process which improves the squad. If that means replacing Bellamy with the likes of David Silva and possibly Mario Ballotelli then so be it. Come next May when we're possibly in with a shout of winning the league then this discussion will be long forgotten.

citizens_1976 said:
Mancini not spoke to him in 6 months? What?
How can any manager not speak to one of his players for 6 months? Mancini = C*nt!

Bellamy should move on really, he should be in the 25, he deserves to be in the 25, sometimes i'm appalled at how this football club is run, just ruthlessly replacing players like Dunne, Bellamy and Ireland for the next big money signing. Disgraceful.
You can't be serious?

would you have ireland starting the games against spurs and liverpool?
Should Bellamy be allowed to underminde the BOSS? the
Should we blame our Club and Mancini for the Dunne saga? Hughes obviously didnt rate him high enough thats why he signed toure and lescott.

PS.
the club have never been managed this good as it is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.