Bellamy should be in the 25

seeing ballo last night (and considerable judgement on watching him in serie a last season), i am still not confident if he can fill the 3rd striker role if robinho leaves and bellers is forced out.So it would be a huge mistake letting bellamy leave considering he had good season last year .He is def. working hard in the training to show gaffer he is worthy to stay here and there is no doubt that he works tirelessly when he puts a man c shirt.Even though he is an arrogant twat with some serious attitude problem ,i feel it would be a huge gamble if he is left out , considering robinho can leave too .There is still space for 5 strikers and i think mancini can easily accomodate all of tevez , ade , bellers , ballo and robinho but if he just forces him out considering his relationship with him rather than footballing passion and hardwork , it will be a huge mistake since we have a long season ahead.I think mancini will include him but he needs to speak to players and assure them rather than having a cold relation.It would not do good to anyone .

twoddlehopper said:
superblue91 said:
Bellamy can now fuck off round the m25 for all i care!
After that interview I can only agree......no one is bigger than the club especially that moan Cnut. Fuck off and stay fucked off. Happy to take our money wasn't he. Fooking livid after that interview.

if bellamy was in it for the money alone, he'd of left this summer when he's been offered more wages, but never, and chose to turn the better money down and stay here for the challenge.
If you want lapdogs who just go with the flow, look at england under capello and look what happened.
To me, mancini has a problem in that dressing room, and it's been there for a while, it hasn't just happened, bellamy isn't the only one who has spoke out, tevez did it months ago and so have others, looks to me like mancini has brought some of this on himself, as he himself has also spoke out about the players to reporters when he should have kept it behind closed doors.

and yeah, bellamy should be in the 25

On the wing he's too one dimensional....run run run cut in side or run run run run - defender shows him outside and a poor cross with his left foot.

We cant play him up top as he's not good enough and we have too much quality to accommadate him.

Love his attitude and wish others were like him but he should just get on with it and make mancini believe he's worth it

california blue said:
On the wing he's too one dimensional....run run run cut in side or run run run run - defender shows him outside and a poor cross with his left foot.

We cant play him up top as he's not good enough and we have too much quality to accommadate him.

Love his attitude and wish others were like him but he should just get on with it and make mancini believe he's worth it

+1

I love his attitude, dunno why anyone would hate it. He always speaks the truth.

if robinho leaves and bellers is forced out.

Robinho ain't leaving that is the point, Bellars is going because he is doesn't get on with the manager or Robinho. It seems the decision has been made and whether we agree with it or not we will have to live with it. Before Bellamy arived Robinho played some of the most magical football at COMs and scored 15 goals being top scorer for us, under a regime that wanted him to track back and cover the left back which is not his game. Under Mancini he will be given a free role similar to David Silva where the best parts of his game can shine, and I suspect that is also the reason why we have allowed Ireland to go because we simply don't need him.

Well I am the OP of this keep Bellers thread but I have to say I've changed my mind. He obviously wants to go to to Spurs and is making stuff up to get the move and revealing our transfer targets is not on either.

Bye bye Bellers and take Ned and Superman and the other moaners with you too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.