Bellamy's been banned from the club

TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck, if he was 10 years younger then maybe I'd be less harsh but he's 31 for fucks sake. It's hardly like he'd be here for much more than a season anyway.

True, but we're hardly in need of the transfer funds.

Even then, we shouldn't need to sink to anyone's level and 'black list them' we should be able to handle our players and ourselves as a club, better.

Keith Moon said:
Out of the blue and into the black
You pay for this, but they give you that
And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black.

Don't think Pete Townshend needs to worry too much Keith LOL

I don't have a problem with a decision to leave him out of the 25 ( even if I don't actually agree with it) but it does sound as though it's all been handled badly. One thing for sure if Bellers thinks it has he will be telling them what he thinks.

m27 said:
Errrrrrr, he did it moments after the final whistle when there was a camera with a big red light on in front of Redknapp.

I know you were being 'ironic' but everything you wrote has substance.

I'm sorry i just don't see any footballer doing what people are accusing him doing for the motives they are accusing him of having.

Theres no way Bellamy looked round, saw the camera going over to Redknapp and thought, aha!

What did he have to gain? If he wanted to butter up Redknapp there was plenty of time to do that in private.

He was hardly dancing round the totum pole with him, a smile, a handshake and move on.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck, if he was 10 years younger then maybe I'd be less harsh but he's 31 for fucks sake. It's hardly like he'd be here for much more than a season anyway.

Even then, we shouldn't need to sink to anyone's level and 'black list them' we should be able to handle our players and ourselves as a club, better.

He commented that another club's manager should have "twatted" his own manager; he seemed positively delighted Spurs got in the Champions League; and he has lied about not speaking to his manager for six months. All allegedly of course.

He lost his right to fair treatment a long time ago.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Maybe but Bellamy was keen to mention Tevez in his interview, no telling what poison he wants to spread, he did after all make a veiled threat to us with his 'I won't forget that' comment.

He's better off out of it and so are we.

He's hardly a saint, he's involved in blatantly being tapped up by Spurs, another smack in the face for all of his fans but hey he runs fast and swears at people and even hit some bloke who was restrained by stewards at OT, he's a hero.

GStar said:
m27 said:
Errrrrrr, he did it moments after the final whistle when there was a camera with a big red light on in front of Redknapp.

I know you were being 'ironic' but everything you wrote has substance.

I'm sorry i just don't see any footballer doing what people are accusing him doing for the motives they are accusing him of having.

Theres no way Bellamy looked round, saw the camera going over to Redknapp and thought, aha!

What did he have to gain? If he wanted to butter up Redknapp there was plenty of time to do that in private.

He was hardly dancing round the totum pole with him, a smile, a handshake and move on.
Wake up mate, he knew exactly what he was doing and shat on us quite deliberately.

Added to which it was his shit piece of "defending" that led to their goal. He couldn't even stand up Younes Kaboul, for fuck's sake.

Bollocks he did it deliberately to wind up Mancini its fucking obvious and you know it. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Either way Bellamy was only ever brought in as a player to take us to the next level, he's done that, we went from mid-table to into top 6, it's time for both parties to move on. Not to mention his knees are as dodgy as Harrry Redknapp's brown envelopes and he's 31.

I'd personally rather have Robinho if we can get his mind frame correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.