Bellamy's been banned from the club

GStar said:
m27 said:
Errrrrrr, he did it moments after the final whistle when there was a camera with a big red light on in front of Redknapp.

I know you were being 'ironic' but everything you wrote has substance.

I'm sorry i just don't see any footballer doing what people are accusing him doing for the motives they are accusing him of having.

Theres no way Bellamy looked round, saw the camera going over to Redknapp and thought, aha!

What did he have to gain? If he wanted to butter up Redknapp there was plenty of time to do that in private.

He was hardly dancing round the totum pole with him, a smile, a handshake and move on.
for me it was like a punch in my face, i was furious. it was the worst thing he could do to us fans in my opinion. look at his team mates their heads down and suffer, and then see Bellamy do that! if he wanted to congratulate him for beating us, he could have done that in private.

I loved him before that, now i cant help but despise him,

Fucking him off from Carrington is a great idea. Why would people want that posionous little shit around our squad trying to ruin our season ? Fuck off Bellamy. Fuck off back to Wales.

GStar said:
m27 said:
Errrrrrr, he did it moments after the final whistle when there was a camera with a big red light on in front of Redknapp.

I know you were being 'ironic' but everything you wrote has substance.

I'm sorry i just don't see any footballer doing what people are accusing him doing for the motives they are accusing him of having.

Theres no way Bellamy looked round, saw the camera going over to Redknapp and thought, aha!

What did he have to gain? If he wanted to butter up Redknapp there was plenty of time to do that in private.

He was hardly dancing round the totum pole with him, a smile, a handshake and move on.

Bellamy is a 100% kind of player. He hates losing and drags people up by their boot laces. I loved him for that very reason.

Craig Bellamy will NEVER have congratulated the opposing manager in that fashion in his whole career, never mind after one of the biggest games in his own career playing for a club starved of success for so long.

He could have congratulated Redknapp in private.............the penny dropped yet?

I have to question why any fan would defend a player for doing this. Above his club and manager. To say I find it insulting is an understatement.

So basically Bellamy can do and say whatever he wants. Hes bigger than the club ?

[/quote]
Excellent post. He was great for us for quite a bit of last season but after the spurs game that was it for me.

Why do some people want to excuse this little wankstain??
Craig the club is bigger than you NOT the other way around. Now fuck off to that third world country you call home. Tosser.[/quote]

Whatever youre views that last comment is really unacceptable on here,should be banned for such racism.

mackenzie said:
zeven said:
What is that suposed to mean?
You actually take Bellamys side, over the club?

No. I would never take a players side over the Club I have loved for 40 years.

However, things recently that I have heard lead me to believe that City are quite capable of being two faced twats.

I've heard things that say that City are two faced twats too. Fortunately, the facts are different from the rumours. Perhaps considering each person's agenda may be in order.

Excellent post. He was great for us for quite a bit of last season but after the spurs game that was it for me.

Craig the club is bigger than you NOT the other way around. Now fuck off to that third world country you call home. Tosser.[/quote]

Whatever youre views that last comment is really unacceptable on here,should be banned for such racism.[/quote]

fuck i cant copy quotes correctly!

m27 said:
GStar said:

Bellamy is a 100% kind of player. He hates losing and drags people up by their boot laces. I loved him for that very reason.

Craig Bellamy will NEVER have congratulated the opposing manager in that fashion in his whole career, never mind after one of the biggest games in his own career playing for a club starved of success for so long.

He could have congratulated Redknapp in private.............the penny dropped yet?
Rumour has it he only did that because he thought it meant Mancini was finished and was buzzing, only to be horrified when Khaldoon entered the dressing room a few minutes later to let it be known he was staying.

If this is indeed true he should have been transfer listed immediately then.

Kazzydeyna said:
alera said:
Having a good laugh and joke with the opposition manager after they knocked us out of the top 4. Really funny that fucking hilarious.

Some people really will try and defend the indefensible. There are even pictures of him doing it on this forum. in front of fans and the press.

Craig the club is bigger than you NOT the other way around. Now fuck off to that third world country you call home. Tosser.

try again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.