Bellamy's been banned from the club

Bellamy has been looking for a transfer to Spurs since Hughes was sacked. Fact.

He never came to play for city and our fans. He came to play for himself and Hughes.

As soon as Hughes was sacked he wasnt interested. Started causing trouble trying to force a move and get Mancini fired. He never gave him a chance its fucking obvious.

marco said:
in all honesty are we suprised, it was allways going to end in tiers, bellers did come with a government health warning,
thanks craig time to move on son

Stacked-black-ribbon-wedding-cake.gif

Chick Counterfly said:
m27 said:
Yep. Bridge also refused Mancini's handshake on the way off for the same reason apparently.

Small minded ego maniacs.

oh wow, is it really true that Bridge refused his handshake?

maybe that would explain why, in that video of the players coming back after summer, Mancini only appeared once... to shake Bridge's hand.

And?

Where does Alexandra Kolorav play?

I must go and get my eyes tested. I saw Bridge refuse his handshake but I must have been mistaken.

Chick Counterfly said:
Got to remember there is a lot of history to all this.

Anyone who thinks this is just about Bellamy and Mancini is missing the bigger picture.

Bellamy keeps on talking about the city bosses, plural. In May he said he would leave if 'the four or five people' who make decisions at the club failed to make him feel wanted.

The latest interview was not aimed entirely at Mancini. He said the 6 month thing but then back-tracked a bit and said Hughes was similar. What he said was that the club had shown themselves to be 'ruthless'. He was talking about the bosses sacking Hughes. Forget what it says about his attitude towards 'the badge' that I keep hearing about....I can see that the bosses would go ballistic at this. It paints them, and the whole club in a very bad light.

Now, add the controversy in the run up to the 4th place decider. Already at this point (the time of the decider) Bellamy had been repeatedly linked with a move back to Spurs.

Redknapp suggested that City had acted in an underhand manner in getting Bellamy in the first place, apparently we had threatened to interfere with his move for Palacios unless he backed out of his bid for Bellamy. The club threatened legal action.

THAT is why the handshake went down so badly. Forget the fact that he'd let their right back walk around him to score the deciding goal. Redknapp had made allegations towards the club, and Bellamy made a bee line for him as soon as the whistle.

Bellamy isn't at war with Mancini. He is at war with 'City' and has been for some time.

(Another) Great post.

Chick Counterfly said:

Anyone who thinks this is just about Bellamy and Mancini is missing the bigger picture.

Bellamy keeps on talking about the city bosses, plural. In May he said he would leave if 'the four or five people' who make decisions at the club failed to make him feel wanted.

The latest interview was not aimed entirely at Mancini. He said the 6 month thing but then back-tracked a bit and said Hughes was similar. What he said was that the club had shown themselves to be 'ruthless'. He was talking about the bosses sacking Hughes. Forget what it says about his attitude towards 'the badge' that I keep hearing about....I can see that the bosses would go ballistic at this. It paints them, and the whole club in a very bad light.

Now, add the controversy in the run up to the 4th place decider. Already at this point (the time of the decider) Bellamy had been repeatedly linked with a move back to Spurs.

Redknapp suggested that City had acted in an underhand manner in getting Bellamy in the first place, apparently we had threatened to interfere with his move for Palacios unless he backed out of his bid for Bellamy. The club threatened legal action.

THAT is why the handshake went down so badly. Forget the fact that he'd let their right back walk around him to score the deciding goal. Redknapp had made allegations towards the club, and Bellamy made a bee line for him as soon as the whistle.

Bellamy isn't at war with Mancini. He is at war with 'City' and has been for some time.
Exactly, lets remember who Bellamy celebrated his goal against Villa with. Yes, Mancini!

m27 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
oh wow, is it really true that Bridge refused his handshake?

maybe that would explain why, in that video of the players coming back after summer, Mancini only appeared once... to shake Bridge's hand.

And?

Where does Alexandra Kolorav play?

I must go and get my eyes tested. I saw Bridge refuse his handshake but I must have been mistaken.

Hang on, were you being sincere? If so, I apologise.

Chick Counterfly said:

Whoever he's at war with the bottom line is that 'City' or the 'Club' is the fans. We invest our emotions as well as our money in the players and they should show us some respect...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.