Bellamy's been banned from the club

Disappointed this whole saga has transpired as it has, but I don't think it's fair how some posters have been so venomous towards him.

He played really well for us until Hughes left, in fact I would say at that stage he was our best player (Tevez hadn't quite got going yet). Even afterwards, he played fairly well, yet it's obvious he hasn't got past the Hughes sacking.

He's acted unprofessionally since then do a mixed range of degrees, as maybe would be expected with him, a player known with going a bit too far at times. The Redknapp incident wasn't a great moment, with recent interviews showing he's still got issues.

I'd actually be happy if he stayed, he's a quality player. But the club Mancini sees him as a negative influence (rightly so) and that's only going to result in one thing, his removal from the club.

I think he's a genuinely nice guy, but he's just way too outspoken (he admitted this himself), he has the tendency to be unprofessional and just isn't settled anymore. He probably wants to go, so we're letting him.

If he has been banned, it's probably just precautionary.

But he's not scum, and he's not poison. He's not vile and he isn't a virus. That's too much and unfair. He's served us well, I wish him well, but we must move on, I'm sure he soon will.

i hope Bellamy makes some bad investments and has to have a real job for a while.

might learn a thing or two.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 am --<br /><br />(obiviously referring to after his career haha)

nashark said:
Is there a video or picture of Bellamy partying with Redknapp somewhere?
article-1275338-09725BD4000005DC-515_233x267.jpg

zeven said:
nashark said:
Is there a video or picture of Bellamy partying with Redknapp somewhere?
article-1275338-09725BD4000005DC-515_233x267.jpg

Cue "He's just showing good sportsmanship" BOLLOCKS!!!

That is the face of a man who couldn't care less about Manchester City FC and it staggers me that people can't see it.

We sang his name and gave him the best contract he's ever had and he repays us like this. What a c*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.